One of the Most Rewarding Experiences of my Life. - Corona del Mar, CA

I had large bags of fat under my eyes that made me...

I had large bags of fat under my eyes that made me look tired and much older than I felt every day. Nothing helped!!! My daughter recommended Dr. Kessler, but since I was fearful of having any surgery I kept saying no until I decided to go in for a consultation just to learn. Meeting Dr. Kessler in person along with his team was more than enough to convince me that this is the place I would want pursue treatment.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robert Kessler and his staff were AMAZING! They were extremely friendly and welcoming and despite all the fears I had initially, the whole team made me feel very relaxed and calm. Dr. Kessler spent a great deal of time and answered all my questions and was very reassuring, and comforting during my consultation visit. Although I had always had my hesitations on doing any cosmetic surgery, I have to say going through with removing the bags under my eyes, has been the most delightful and rewarding experiences of my life. I am extremely pleased with the results. Not only I look at least 10 years younger, none of my friends or family could tell what I had done they kept commenting that I look amazing.It looks very natural and as I was reassured by Dr. Kessle, recovery was very quick (less than a week). I had no pain after surgery and no need to take any pain medications. I am ready for my next surgery! I would recommend Dr. Kessler and his professional staff to all my loved ones in a heartbeat.