Dr K and Office Staff - the Most Professional, Caring Group! - Corona Del Mar, CA

Coolscupting - this is my second go around with...

Coolscupting - this is my second go around with Coolsculpting. Dr K and office are the best, they took the time to explain the procedure and made sure that I was comfortable. During the procedure they were very attentive and checked in on a regular basis. 1 month down I have lost 1" - tummy looks fantastic, I cannot wait to have my second treatment!!! Thanks so much for a truly wonderful experience!!

I had/have that middle tummy flub that seems to be...

I had/have that middle tummy flub that seems to be impossible to get rid of on women of a certain age (over55), I exercise, diet and still could not get it off.. was seriously thinking about LIPO.. but was not crazy about the idea!
This seems to be working!!!
As far as healing.. there really isn't any.
A bit of discomfort during the treatment - cold tingles and a tiny bit of bruising which went away within 24 hrs.
For the first week there is an itching sensation that does diminish..
Now 1 month out tummy noticeably flatter, I had to purchase a smaller size of jeans!

I'm really excited about the next treatment and would highly recommend to anyone who is considering it!!!

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

the most kind attentive group I have ever met!! everyone is so helpful, they take the time to walk you through every aspect of the procedure!