31 Year Old Female -Corona Del Mar, CA

I am 31 years old woman and my motivation to start...

I am 31 years old woman and my motivation to start getting Botox was to soften the lines in my forehead and eye area. I also want prevent future wrinkles from forming. Dr. Kessler put the Botox in the perfect spots so my eyebrows are slightly lifted and I have the perfect amount of movement in my forehead. I feel like he practices a lot of restraint to balance the face and not over do it, so that his procedures look natural. I can show expression with out all of the deep wrinkles I had prior. I feel beautiful and I have received several complements on my looks without people noticing that I had anything done.
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kessler is an incredible Doctor and person. He made me feel really comfortable and he is very informative. He is truly an artist and is incredibly skilled. I like that he is on more the conservative side and he knows exactly how much and where to put the injectables so that you don’t look over done. People just complement me saying my skin looks great, I look happy and rested. I was very satiated with the results and I continue to see Dr. Kessler and refer him to my friend. I highly recommend him.