He Made my Dreams Come True - Corona Del Mar, CA

After losing 240 pounds through diet and exercise...

After losing 240 pounds through diet and exercise I was left with a lot of excess skin. I couldn't get rid of it all myself, so I went to Dr. Agha and he performed an upper body lift on me. I'm 28, no kids and I really wanted a body that reflects my lifestyle. Dr. Agha gave me this and much more. I couldn't be happier.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agha is the best for a reason. He understands the full aesthetics of a female body and is able to balance out curves with precision and beauty.

Thank you for your post!
The recovery was so much easier than i thought! The first 4 days were rough but much less pain than i expected, i stayed on top of my meds and took doses 30 min earlier if i needed them. After the first week the pain goes from sharp to dull and you cut the pain meds in half. My favorite part is showering and then laying around to dry lol. I love looking at my smooth back without any rolls, my perky breasts and my arms. This process of recovery has been smooth and frankly easy, I go for 20 minute walks daily and feel an improvement in my mood after. It sounds funny but i can't wipe the smile off my face when i walk down the street, under my jacket i'm bandaged up and taped all over and you would never know what i just went through. I feel beautiful and would do it again in a heartbeat. I expect to be back to normal maybe in another week, full arm range in two? Not sure when i can drive, my armpits have been the most painful part :)

Wow, I'm so glad you've had such a good results and have such an awesome attitude. Lol at the "laying around naked to dry"... it's the simple things in life!

You've done such a great job at losing all of the weight, you deserve to enjoy the fruits of your labour!

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Congratulations on your weight loss, I know it must have been hard work but it has definitely paid off for you. How did you fnd the recovery period after surgery?