A Perfect Blend of Science and Art - Corona Del mar, CA

I am 41 years old and a mother of four. Like many...

I am 41 years old and a mother of four. Like many women my age I had allowed myself to gain weight after having babies and raising them. As I closed in on 40 years old I decided to get serious and drop the weight once and for all. Over a two year span I lost 70 lbs and went from a aize 14 to an 8. Although I worked out with a trainer three times a week I could not acheive the look I felt I deserved. There was just too much skin and sag.

I had him perform the arm lift 4 months ago and the results were amazing. The scaring is minimal (he places the incision where the movement of the arm is so that it is not noticeable). Within 30 days I was wearing sleeveless shirts and dresses and my confidence level has increased a ton! I am now planning a thigh lift and breast lift with him and can’t wait for the end result. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to re-shape their body!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Being a business woman and a perfectionist I began to search the globe (literally I would have flown anywhere) to find the best surgeon. I knew that an arm lift was not something many plastic surgeon’s specialized in and so it was not an easy task. I found Dr. Agha while doing an online search and began to dig deeper into his background. I was impressed to read that he specialized in and found joy in helping people after extreme weight loss. At my consultation I literally grilled him about the procedure. He was patient and took the time to answer all of my questions. I did my due diligence and met with a few more Dr.'s but none compared to Dr. Agha. I found myself continuing to compare them to him (He had become the benchmark in my mind) the thing I most admire about him is his attention to detail. He has a way of mixing science with art....He took the time to find out my long term goals and began to guide me on the best process to achieve them. I also have to mention that he one of the nicest people...he always takes the time to talk and has never rushed in and out of the room. His staff is also a direct reflection of him. They are so professional and respectful of my time. This group is really something special

How long was your recovery time - out of work, etc? Our stories are very similar and I am really considering the surgery. I went from a 20-22 to a size 8 - I am sure you get the picture. Thanks for sharing your experience.
I was out of it for about 5 days. I took two weeks off from work and worked from home after about 5 days. it wasn't easy but it was worth it!

Hi Dana,

Thanks for sharing your story with us and congratulations on the weight loss. I'm glad the surgery went well for you. It would be awesome to see some before/after pics!

Kirsty