Lipo with Fat Transfer to Booty Aka Brazilian Booty Lift, Outer Thigh Lift, Tummy Tuck Scar Revision - Corona Del Mar, CA

Amazing experience!! even though Im still very...

Amazing experience!! even though Im still very swollen, results are still worth it all! I had surgery nov 29th 2012, I am now 6 days post op! I have already seen amazing results! I know I am going to be much more confident with my new booty and thighs! Lipo on my thighs 2 years ago left them saggy with extra skin and no matter how much exercise, nothing would help until my surgery with Dr Agha!

I have had swelling continue from the lipo I had...

I have had swelling continue from the lipo I had on lower back and front thigh area. Dr Agha has been fantastic he's seen me every week and has been very kind including office staff. I have had pain due to swelling and hes dealt with that as well. I will be having him do my breast augmentation soon as well. I encourage you to see him if you live in So Cali area and are looking for a great plastic surgeon who is kind and caring.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Agha specializes in body lifts and thigh lifts! My previous plastic surgeon told me my thighs were hopeless and there was nothing I could do to repair them. Dr Agha did a great job reshaping my booty and Im only 6 days post op!