surgery

I got breast augmentation because I was a very...

I got breast augmentation because I was a very small A cup. I had been self conscious about my body my entire life-it was so embarrassing to wear a t-shirt let alone a bikini top. I had wanted to do it for years and when I finally found the right doctor, I had no hesitations. I saw at least 5 doctors before I settled on my doctor. I felt my doctor actually listened to what I wanted, was serious about my safety, and was not about making as much money from me as possible like other doctors.

I am 5.5, 110lbs. I started with A cup and now I'm large B/small C with 300cc high profile implants. The pros of breast augmentation are that my self image has gone through the roof, I look great in cloths and no longer feel uncomfortable and self conscious. The surgery and recovery went well. The recovery was not bad at all; you will definitely need someone to take care of you for at least the first 4 days. The cons are that I want my breast size even bigger. Apparently, it is a common feeling among women who go through breast augmentation. In the long, I will appreciate my size. If I had gotten large implants, I would sexy in my cloths but people would be able to easily identify them as fake and I would be self conscious when naked. So, in the end, smaller and conservative is better than bigger and unnatural looking.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Sounds like you are happy with your results yet your review shows that you did not think it was "worth it." Feel free to adjust your "worth it" rating if you like. Glad you're enjoying your results. Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!