surgery

I got breast augmentation because I was a very...

I got breast augmentation because I was a very small A cup. I had been self conscious about my body my entire life-it was so embarrassing to wear a t-shirt let alone a bikini top. I had wanted to do it for years and when I finally found the right doctor, I had no hesitations. I saw at least 5 doctors before I settled on my doctor. I felt my doctor actually listened to what I wanted, was serious about my safety, and was not about making as much money from me as possible like other doctors.

I am 5.5, 110lbs. I started with A cup and now I'm large B/small C with 300cc high profile implants. The pros of breast augmentation are that my self image has gone through the roof, I look great in cloths and no longer feel uncomfortable and self conscious. The surgery and recovery went well. The recovery was not bad at all; you will definitely need someone to take care of you for at least the first 4 days. The cons are that I want my breast size even bigger. Apparently, it is a common feeling among women who go through breast augmentation. In the long, I will appreciate my size. If I had gotten large implants, I would sexy in my cloths but people would be able to easily identify them as fake and I would be self conscious when naked. So, in the end, smaller and conservative is better than bigger and unnatural looking.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon