3 Weeks Away, Still Unsure About Size? - Corona, CA

I'm 22 5'7 and weigh about 128 lbs... Currently a...

I'm 22 5'7 and weigh about 128 lbs... Currently a 32 A. I went for my original consultation and left undecided between 400 and 450 cc... I'm going with saline, under the muscle and under the breast tuck, but now that the day is getting closer I am freaking out about making the wrong choice in size. Everyone says go bigger (some even say bigger then 450) but I don't want to end up with huge stretched boobs. I also dont want to end up with smaller boobs than expected and feel like I wasted $... Help!!!

If there are 2 sizes you are between go a little out of your comfort zone cause they will settle a bit. I think 450 is conservative for your build.
Really? Well I want them bigger, but I don't want them screaming look at me. lol how big did you go? Yours look great!
I totally understand. I wanted to go very conservative, I went with 234 silicone because I am 5 foot and 105lb and I felt going too big would make me look top heavy. When I was trying on the inserts to choose the size my nurse was super helpful, she had me put the 234 on one side and the 213 on the other and said look down, which one looks bigger, and looking down they were the same, she said the larger one is not sticking out any farther but is giving more volume in the upper pole region which is what I wanted most. So it is not that the larger one looked bigger but just gave more fullness and roundness for upper, lower pole and cleavage. I am so so so happy she is the one that helped me cause I would have definitely gone too small and would have regretted it. I'm not sure what profile you are going but I went with moderate, I didn't want them sticking out, I was hoping for a more natural look and so far I am happy. I just hope they don't get any smaller!

Any advice?

Ladies, any advice on preparing for surgery/recovery? Things I should buy, what to expect, ect..

36C would be perfect for your height and weight! Btw, What is your impression of Dr Chung? I am considering him for the a BA.
Yeah, I think it's a good size. So far I feel really comfortable with him... Have you had a consultation with him yet?
I still have not decided on profile. Moderate or moderate plus. I'll be making those final decisions next Monday.

New size 1 week away

Went for my pre op today and we decided to go dmaller then what was originally discussed. Doctor said 370 cc would be good for the more natural look I want and that 400 or more would look real streched with my boobs and the amount of skin I have. I'm happy but nervous it'll look small. Any advice on preparing for surgery and recovery?

Hey how did ur surgery go? Any pics??
Good luck today with your surgery!
Sorry just now saw this question. I am now 13 days post op, and things are settling a little bit. I'm a good full C for sure. It is a little hard to tell because bra shopping is a little difficult at this point because everything is still so high and firm you can't really tell what fits. (at least that's been my experience.) I think they'll be a little smaller, but not much. I'll post a few pictures in a minute if I can figure out how on my phone. I'm very very happy with the size, and do not wish I went bigger or smaller. It's perfect for me.

16 days post op

Have not been on here in a while. Surgery went well, I was so nervous, but it was all over real fast and recovery was better then expected (: Ended up putting 360 cc in my right breast and 370 in my left. I am posting a photo with the same shirt as my first photo pre op and also with no bra to show comparison.

After photo - looking good!!!
Went great... Posting some now
Posting some now

Before and after

Side view... Only 16 days post op, so this is obviously not final result, but so far, so good!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Christopher Chung

Dr. Chung was great. Before, during and after surgery! He talked me down on size and I'm so glad he did. I would of regretted the size I wanted originally. He wasso quit to respond to any questions or concerns, late text, calls, ect. I completely recommend him!