3 Weeks Away, Still Unsure About Size? - Corona, CA

I'm 22 5'7 and weigh about 128 lbs... Currently a...

I'm 22 5'7 and weigh about 128 lbs... Currently a 32 A. I went for my original consultation and left undecided between 400 and 450 cc... I'm going with saline, under the muscle and under the breast tuck, but now that the day is getting closer I am freaking out about making the wrong choice in size. Everyone says go bigger (some even say bigger then 450) but I don't want to end up with huge stretched boobs. I also dont want to end up with smaller boobs than expected and feel like I wasted $... Help!!!

Any advice?

Ladies, any advice on preparing for surgery/recovery? Things I should buy, what to expect, ect..

New size 1 week away

Went for my pre op today and we decided to go dmaller then what was originally discussed. Doctor said 370 cc would be good for the more natural look I want and that 400 or more would look real streched with my boobs and the amount of skin I have. I'm happy but nervous it'll look small. Any advice on preparing for surgery and recovery?

16 days post op

Have not been on here in a while. Surgery went well, I was so nervous, but it was all over real fast and recovery was better then expected (: Ended up putting 360 cc in my right breast and 370 in my left. I am posting a photo with the same shirt as my first photo pre op and also with no bra to show comparison.

Before and after

Side view... Only 16 days post op, so this is obviously not final result, but so far, so good!
Dr. Christopher Chung

Dr. Chung was great. Before, during and after surgery! He talked me down on size and I'm so glad he did. I would of regretted the size I wanted originally. He wasso quit to respond to any questions or concerns, late text, calls, ect. I completely recommend him!

After photo - looking good!!!
Hey how did ur surgery go? Any pics??
Went great... Posting some now
Good luck today with your surgery!
36C would be perfect for your height and weight! Btw, What is your impression of Dr Chung? I am considering him for the a BA.
Yeah, I think it's a good size. So far I feel really comfortable with him... Have you had a consultation with him yet?
If there are 2 sizes you are between go a little out of your comfort zone cause they will settle a bit. I think 450 is conservative for your build.
Really? Well I want them bigger, but I don't want them screaming look at me. lol how big did you go? Yours look great!
I totally understand. I wanted to go very conservative, I went with 234 silicone because I am 5 foot and 105lb and I felt going too big would make me look top heavy. When I was trying on the inserts to choose the size my nurse was super helpful, she had me put the 234 on one side and the 213 on the other and said look down, which one looks bigger, and looking down they were the same, she said the larger one is not sticking out any farther but is giving more volume in the upper pole region which is what I wanted most. So it is not that the larger one looked bigger but just gave more fullness and roundness for upper, lower pole and cleavage. I am so so so happy she is the one that helped me cause I would have definitely gone too small and would have regretted it. I'm not sure what profile you are going but I went with moderate, I didn't want them sticking out, I was hoping for a more natural look and so far I am happy. I just hope they don't get any smaller!
I still have not decided on profile. Moderate or moderate plus. I'll be making those final decisions next Monday.
Hope you were able to see my pics of 450cc. Promise me not to go mod profile...they just look like flat pancakes on us tall girls.
I agree with you. Tall girls eat up ccs :)
Yeah, just saw them. They look nice! I'm definitely leaning more towards moderate plus... Especially now w/ that comment. Lol
Make sure you take into consideration with your height. Ccs get lost on tsller girls. I would say go with at least 450cc as any less and you're going to feel bummed out. I got 450cc mod plus silicone under and still wish they were bigger.
Im tall and skinny like you.
Thank you... Yours look great. How big did you go?
Sorry wrong comment box, I dont see any pictures on your profile?
I wad so so so so so scared of being too big. Like obsessed. I read every article. Asked every friend. Everyone on every blog said they wish they went bigger. Not one person felt they should be went smaller. I'm six days post op and already wish I went bigger lol. I'm happy but try not to obsess too much cause research shoes most people want to be bigger. Ps I'm 5'7" 135 lbs 27 years old. Started 34 AA nothing but nipples. Got 375 cc.
Sorry for all the typos. Phone auto corrected everything lol.
Lol it's okay... Sounds a lot like how im feeling. I know you're barely 6 days post op but how big are they now?
Sorry just now saw this question. I am now 13 days post op, and things are settling a little bit. I'm a good full C for sure. It is a little hard to tell because bra shopping is a little difficult at this point because everything is still so high and firm you can't really tell what fits. (at least that's been my experience.) I think they'll be a little smaller, but not much. I'll post a few pictures in a minute if I can figure out how on my phone. I'm very very happy with the size, and do not wish I went bigger or smaller. It's perfect for me.
Would love to see photos.
Posting some now
I am2 months out I had saline under muscle and only 240 ccs I am now a 34 D. I am 5 5 and 113.6 pounds. I lost about 5 pounds since surgery. They really do go down a bit. My advice and I am pretty conservative ( and 59 yrs old) is go bigger. It also takes at least 2 plus months for all to settle. One of mine still is higher and a bit smaller. I will decide at 6 months whether to do any revision surgery.
What size were you before? Your advice is appreciated, thank you. Makes me kind of nervous though.