3 Weeks Away, Still Unsure About Size? - Corona, CA

I'm 22 5'7 and weigh about 128 lbs... Currently a...

I'm 22 5'7 and weigh about 128 lbs... Currently a 32 A. I went for my original consultation and left undecided between 400 and 450 cc... I'm going with saline, under the muscle and under the breast tuck, but now that the day is getting closer I am freaking out about making the wrong choice in size. Everyone says go bigger (some even say bigger then 450) but I don't want to end up with huge stretched boobs. I also dont want to end up with smaller boobs than expected and feel like I wasted $... Help!!!

Any advice?

Ladies, any advice on preparing for surgery/recovery? Things I should buy, what to expect, ect..

New size 1 week away

Went for my pre op today and we decided to go dmaller then what was originally discussed. Doctor said 370 cc would be good for the more natural look I want and that 400 or more would look real streched with my boobs and the amount of skin I have. I'm happy but nervous it'll look small. Any advice on preparing for surgery and recovery?

16 days post op

Have not been on here in a while. Surgery went well, I was so nervous, but it was all over real fast and recovery was better then expected (: Ended up putting 360 cc in my right breast and 370 in my left. I am posting a photo with the same shirt as my first photo pre op and also with no bra to show comparison.

Before and after

Side view... Only 16 days post op, so this is obviously not final result, but so far, so good!
Corona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chung was great. Before, during and after surgery! He talked me down on size and I'm so glad he did. I would of regretted the size I wanted originally. He wasso quit to respond to any questions or concerns, late text, calls, ect. I completely recommend him!