DOT Laser

So this is my third laser in the last 2 yrs. going...

So this is my third laser in the last 2 yrs. going through the itchy stage as I type this. I know it's absolutely horribly going through this but I do know what to expect and being prepared will help you through. Having lots of ice on hand and plenty of aquaphor will help. I also find that vitamin e oul helps with the itching. This time they went very aggressive on my chin. I'm a bit concerned as it is almost purple in color and not looking like its going to peel anytime soon. When I had my first laser, I had realistic expectations in hoping I would see 25% improvement. You really have to be patient and understand you won't see the full results until months after. Each time I'm more amazed with about 50% improvement. I suffer from cystic acne which has left scarring. After the two lasers, I haven't had to wear foundation. I'm on my 4th day and I'm hoping for even more improvement. I have to say this time I was more concerned about the fine wrinkles that are creeping up now. I'll post pics when I'm done peel. I have taken pics throughout the process.

Thanks for posting your story!  You said this is your third laser, are you doing a package?  If so, how many more treatments do you have?  Thanks for posting the pictures, I'm looking forward to seeing the peel process.  Glad you are happy with your results :)

Day 6 and peeled! Yeah. Chin was red for a day,...

Day 6 and peeled! Yeah. Chin was red for a day, now pinkish and I'm happy with the results. But I know it'll be a few mos until I see the full effect

I'm about to go through this tomorrow. Any other advice aside from ice to keep yourself from itching? O_O
Thank you for this post I am sorry you had to go through this but it certainly looks like it was worth it. Can we see the final results now Thank you
Hey Poopsyhop, did you have the SmartXide Dot co2 laser done? I am on my 1st day after my 4th round of this laser and am very swollen. This is the 4th round in just over a year. 8 months after round 3 my skin felt wonderful, skin was smooth in texture, skin tone colour is fantastic, made little difference to the laxity of the skin and the acne scarring is still there but has improved. I wasn't sure that i wanted to go back because my skin felt fantastic but i want to improved it to the best i can. I am 41 and have got bad acne scarring from cystic acne too I pray my children don't inherit this!!! Worst thing isn't it! I have found that having acne scarring it also makes the ageing process worse!! So Im with you wearing less make up is best... Good luck with your laser hope its all working out for you : ))
Spa cosmetica.

Wendy does the lasers and she is a guru. I would only trust her