Better Than Nothing - Coral Springs, FL

I purchased a 10 session package and I'm...

I purchased a 10 session package and I'm currently on my 7th session. Is the cellulite gone? No, but it sure looks better than what it was before.

I am getting 2 weekly sessions and plan on continuing them weekly after the 10th session. I am also applying cellulite cream (Amway Artistry Body Definer Firming Gel, which is now unfortunately discontinued) which seems to be helping as well.

The procedure is a bit painful to me in some areas. It's like a very rough deep tissue massage so you have to be be mentally prepared. I feel my skin a teeny bit more toned and a lot softer. My problem areas are the thighs and buttocks. I'm not comfortable wearing shorts yet but I am drinking as much water as I can and exercising and I'll hopefully get there.

Spa Cosmedica Laser Center

hopefully you read this and can give an update to how your cellulite is now after 2 years, did it go back to before you had treatment? have you had more?

Hi Wanna,

Welcome to the Endermologie community. That's cool that although the cellulite isn't completely gone you are noticing a difference. When your 10 sessions are up are you going for more? Did they doctor mention how many you would need before it was gone gone? Please keep us updated.

-Britt