Breast Lift W/ Implants and Lipo of the Arms - Coral Springs, FL

Well, I'm going in for my Breast Lift w/ saline...

Well, I'm going in for my Breast Lift w/ saline implants & Lipo of the arms tomorrow. I'm super excited. I'm not that nervous since i already know what to expect. Tomorrow will be 14 weeks since i had my Tummy Tuck & Lipo of the back & flanks. It looks great!! My only hang up is size. What do i do. I've always wanted larger, fuller breasts. I'm not a small girl. I'm about 5'7"/5'8" & weigh around 189lbs. I'm currently a droopy 38C? I have a thicker lower half versus upper half. My chest is relatively wide. I heard the doc mention the numbers 16/17 when he was measuring each breast. So as far as implant goes, i tried on a few & liked the 525cc's better than the 475cc's i also tried. But i freaked when he told me it was 525. He told me not to get hung up on the number & focus on what feels & looks right to me. Given my height, weight, etc, does anyone think 500-525cc's would be gianormous on me? I do want them big, but not monsterously abnormally huge. Anyone out there with a similar experience that has possibly gone through this, i would love to hear from you, too. Thanks!! Super excited!!

Couple months later- healing nicely

I hadn't gotten around to posting an updated pic before but here's one i had on my phone. I believe this was about 3-4 months out. Healing nicely! He did such an amazing job!
Miami Plastic Surgeon