Breast Lift W/ Implants and Lipo of the Arms - Coral Springs, FL

Well, I'm going in for my Breast Lift w/ saline...

Well, I'm going in for my Breast Lift w/ saline implants & Lipo of the arms tomorrow. I'm super excited. I'm not that nervous since i already know what to expect. Tomorrow will be 14 weeks since i had my Tummy Tuck & Lipo of the back & flanks. It looks great!! My only hang up is size. What do i do. I've always wanted larger, fuller breasts. I'm not a small girl. I'm about 5'7"/5'8" & weigh around 189lbs. I'm currently a droopy 38C? I have a thicker lower half versus upper half. My chest is relatively wide. I heard the doc mention the numbers 16/17 when he was measuring each breast. So as far as implant goes, i tried on a few & liked the 525cc's better than the 475cc's i also tried. But i freaked when he told me it was 525. He told me not to get hung up on the number & focus on what feels & looks right to me. Given my height, weight, etc, does anyone think 500-525cc's would be gianormous on me? I do want them big, but not monsterously abnormally huge. Anyone out there with a similar experience that has possibly gone through this, i would love to hear from you, too. Thanks!! Super excited!!

You look so AWESOME!!! Yes i have seen another patient of his (may he rest in peace) on here. And, she tok looks SOOOO GOOD!!! Now i know for a fact my Dr. had not idea what the heck he was doing!!
Hey Hun did you feel the arm lipo was worth it?
How did it go for you? I am debating whether or not to do my lift/aug with Dr Azurin or Dr. Horndeski? Dr Azurin did my TT and BBL 9 weeks ago, so I am confident in his ability but was just wondering how your BL went. What size did you end up going with?

Couple months later- healing nicely

I hadn't gotten around to posting an updated pic before but here's one i had on my phone. I believe this was about 3-4 months out. Healing nicely! He did such an amazing job!
Just saw the updated picture. Your breast look amazing!! Im so sad I wasn't able to do mine with him!! :( Looking for another surgeon has been so difficult, i just keep on comparing everyone else to his work and end up rejecting all!! Pls let me know if you know of, or find someone good!! You are so lucky!!
Love your results i 'm also size 38 and weight almost the same as you what size implants are you concidering getting instead of what you got
Thanks for the update...you look great!
Miami Plastic Surgeon