Breast Lift W/ Implants and Lipo of the Arms - Coral Springs, FL

Well, I'm going in for my Breast Lift w/ saline...

Well, I'm going in for my Breast Lift w/ saline implants & Lipo of the arms tomorrow. I'm super excited. I'm not that nervous since i already know what to expect. Tomorrow will be 14 weeks since i had my Tummy Tuck & Lipo of the back & flanks. It looks great!! My only hang up is size. What do i do. I've always wanted larger, fuller breasts. I'm not a small girl. I'm about 5'7"/5'8" & weigh around 189lbs. I'm currently a droopy 38C? I have a thicker lower half versus upper half. My chest is relatively wide. I heard the doc mention the numbers 16/17 when he was measuring each breast. So as far as implant goes, i tried on a few & liked the 525cc's better than the 475cc's i also tried. But i freaked when he told me it was 525. He told me not to get hung up on the number & focus on what feels & looks right to me. Given my height, weight, etc, does anyone think 500-525cc's would be gianormous on me? I do want them big, but not monsterously abnormally huge. Anyone out there with a similar experience that has possibly gone through this, i would love to hear from you, too. Thanks!! Super excited!!

Couple months later- healing nicely

I hadn't gotten around to posting an updated pic before but here's one i had on my phone. I believe this was about 3-4 months out. Healing nicely! He did such an amazing job!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Love your results i 'm also size 38 and weight almost the same as you what size implants are you concidering getting instead of what you got
Thanks for the update...you look great!
I just sent you a message :)
I just replied ;-)
You look so AWESOME!!! Yes i have seen another patient of his (may he rest in peace) on here. And, she tok looks SOOOO GOOD!!! Now i know for a fact my Dr. had not idea what the heck he was doing!!
Hey Hun did you feel the arm lipo was worth it?
Yes & no. My arms are still fatty but that's because you cannot lipo the area that hangs down. The arm lipo basically takes away some of that volume that sticks outward on the sides when your arms are down. I mean, if you have the money do it because I totally noticed a difference. But for the actually hanging bat wings- i need an arm lift. But that will be later on in life. :-)
How did it go for you? I am debating whether or not to do my lift/aug with Dr Azurin or Dr. Horndeski? Dr Azurin did my TT and BBL 9 weeks ago, so I am confident in his ability but was just wondering how your BL went. What size did you end up going with?
I also did my TT w/lipo with Azurin 5 mo ago. Thats why i chose him for my BL w/augm. Well, i had it finally done 8 wks ago. I went w/ saline. 475cc implants, both filled to 525cc's. i went with moderate profile & it was a lollipop lift. (Not the full anchor scar although i was really saggy before & had a lot of my own breast tissue.) I like the shape they're taking but from what i've read & what he's told me, they still need to settle more & will take a more natural shape as more time passes. My right breast is bigger than my left. But my right breast was bigger than the left before surgery. He said he was going to remove more fat from it to even them out instead of filling it less or filling the left one more. But it's still noticeably bigger. again, need to wait some more for them to settle. Also, i wish i would have gone bigger!!!! Im not a small girl, im rather big boned so i could have totally handled a bigger size. My right breast hasn't dropped as much as the left. If anything needs correction, one has to wait a full year & if thats the case, I'm definitely going bigger!!! The scars are very clean. No raggedy, ugly slicing on his part. Very clean lines just like my TT. He's a great doctor & i would highly recommend him. My TT & lipo sculpture is AMAZING!! What i gave this man to work with was not a walk in the park!! What he did w/ my body is short of a miracle. Now to just wait for the boobs to settle more. Im going to post some new pics of them. Let me know what you decided to do. Good luck!!
PSPmom I loved how your TT scar healed and hearing you speak so highly of him saddens me more since I've tried to book a consult with Dr. Azurin but the first available date they gave me isn't till Aug 24th! I'm so disappointed since I've seen a few ladies' scars on RS from Azurin and love how precise and clean his cut is. I was hoping to have my surgery end of June. :(
Were you ever able to get operated by him before he passed??
No I wasn't :( I am still in total denial of him passing. I just found out last week when I was on here and looking up if anyone new had posted any BLs with aug that he had done. When I saw that by his name was the "in memoriam", I was like what the hell are people talking about. Well... I sadly figured it out. He was an amazing Dr! I had just saved enough money to do my procedure and had planned on scheduling soon. I feel so horribly bad for his family, friends, and staff. Truly a great loss!
Happy healing

I'm no expert, but taller women can usually pull off larger implants. I agree with what your surgeon said to focus on what looks and feels right to you. Here's what doctors say about choosing size. Good luck tomorrow and please keep us posted!

I'm 5'8 and had a saggy d cup before my lift. I had 480 put in a they don't look to big. My only issue is the struggle to find bras that fit a 34G without paying a mass amount for. Good luck!
34G!! Oh boy!! Maybe because you started w/ a D? I'm a 38C. I imagine it will put me over to a DD. we'll soon find out i guess. My surgery is at 10:30am this morning. So excited!! Wish me luck!!