Worst Plastic Surgeon - Coral Springs, FL

I had saved a very long time to have a tummy tuck,...

I had saved a very long time to have a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift. The results were horrible my belly button doesn't look like a belly button . My tummy tuck scar is so thick and high and he didn't extend it enough . My boobs were asymmetrical before I started and nipples were large . After surgery they were still asymmetrical just larger . They weren't lifted and nipples disfigured. This was the worst experience of my life and have had to go to another surgeon to fix everything he did. The office staff is friendly but friendly staff does not make for a good surgeon just look at before and afters. A good surgeon will have hundreds of photos with no visible flaws. And a good surgeon will want you to be happy and fix the problems .

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I would not give any stars.

Do you have a picture we can maybe see? I am thinking about the mommy makeover but this make me hesitant.
I have not been happy with my results either. I still need to go to another ps to see what it will cost to fix an ugly belly button and to fix a lump on my right side of my stomach. So much for a tummy tuck and lipo. My ps said that I needed more lipo after going through a mommy makeover and paid extra for lipo. $18,000 dollars and 6 months later - I cried all the way home. My primary care doc said it looked like fluid that needed to be drained. All that pain and money for a disappointing result. Please let me know how it works out for you. I havent had the time or money to get mine fixed.
I will let u know... Yes that is a lot of $$$$ and need to get it redone. Have u thought about getting a lawyer? Money doesn't grow on tresses! Something happened to someone else on here and she went back and the ps redid some stuff, which still was no good. So she has a lawyer now. How much does a person have to go through. The body can only take so much.
oh my, im so sorry to hear this. We all take a chance, we could see work that these ps have done before and then boom he/she could be having an off day. so have u redone your surgeries yet? its good to hear that you found a ps that can help u.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize what you're describing.