Breast Lift W Implant, Lipo and May Bbl - Coral Springs, FL

First I want say that I have schedule my procedure...

First I want say that I have schedule my procedure but have had a less than 20 min consultation with dr azurin. I. Work at least 10 hrs a day and have little time. I am a long way waiting to have time to do my surgery and I decide this year to do it, as I can't leave my work to consult with other doctor I call the office and schedule it, pay 10% but now i have millions of questions. So I will need all the help possible because I don't now much about surgery and what to do. BTW... I didn't say anything about it on my work but I can only be out for 5 days, that's way I can't do tt also. Sorry my English... Hard to write. Can somebody start give me orientation? For example, I am 42, what type of exam I need to do? My patient coordinator told me that I need to do the surgery clearing (sp) 30 days before and that she has the form, now I am thinking since I am 42 do I need to have any breast scan ? What else do I need to do? Thank you.

I'm wondering... A question for who did the bbl. I...

I'm wondering... A question for who did the bbl. I read here that almost everyone who did bbl avoid siting for at least 6 weeks. Who give the recommendation? Was the doctor? I am Brazilian and in there most of the doctors say only 10 days not siting, today I spoke with my sister in law, she did it 2 years ago and she only avoid siting for 1 week and she still have a huge butt, she was joking saying that she wish have had killed some cells because even now her butt is huge. So, I start research and asking everyone in brazil that I know did bbl and all was 1 week to 10 days... They also was telling me the problem now is that all the weight gain the fat goes to the butt. I am 42 years old with very slow metabolism, difficult in loosing weight, I'm scared now, I Don't want a huge butt.

I changed my mind and decided to do tt before BA.

I changed my mind and decided to do tt before BA.

Before pics

My before TT And lipo on my back And flanks, wil post after pics soon.

16 days PO

4 weeks PO

6 weeks today!

I don't see difference from the 4 weeks, I am a little less swollen and I know I get some weight, argggg exercises only in 2 more weeks. I have been so hungry this days. Need stop eating!

8 weeks

Started scar therapy today
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am sure you are pleased with your results. You look great! Enjoy. I am 5 weeks po.
Thank You Pam, my results are great, dr A did a beautiful job but I'm messing things up getting 13 pounds ! I did breast lift 5 weeks ago so I'm waiting to start exercising. Lol
You look amazing!
Wow!!! Your results are stunning! Congrats :)
Thank you obssesssssed , I just think that I am fattier now than was at 3 weeks... Or swollen. This process is very overwhelming right?
Overwhelming is right!! Lol.. I was so not prepared for this!!!
What amazing results! You have a perfect hourglass shape now! So happy for you;)
You look great. I had lipo of the flanks with my tt. My ps said to expect swelling as far out as 3-4 months post op. He also suggested that I massage the area to ease tightness and swelling.
You look wonderful !! I know you mentioned swelling- I am 5 weeks and swelling so much too!! I think it is normal at this point... And we are doing more!
You look great!!! Congrats :)
Thanks obssesssssssed :)
U look amazing!! I'm 6 weeks today..
Newme, you are my TT sister! That's why I am always checking your posts. :).
I know :( I'm so down pass couple days. . Did u see my roll?
Wow you look amazing girl!!! Im having my tummy tuck and lipo with Dr Azurin on Tuesday do you have any advice for me im so nurveous!!! Thanks
Hi busy mom, you are going to love dr azurin, are you doing only TT ? I did lipo also. My advice for you is to e prepare for a long recovery, get a power recliner if possible, it's helped me a lot. In the first 3 days was hard for me to eat, buy some boost hight protein, a toilet raiser is a must! Don't wast money buying cotton pads, gaze etc, dr will give you everything you need. Buy the arnica with bromelian pills from the dr office I think the brand is forte and require less pills a day and its make a huge difference when your stomach is so upset from so many medicine, I did a mistake to buy from vitamedica and couldn't take all the huge 3 pills 3 times a day! Good luck and anything you can ask me ! :)
Thank you so much for your advice!!! I'm from Canada can you rent a power recliner? Or a toilet raiser? Thanks so much I'm getting so nervous!!! Do you recommend liposuction with the tummy tuck? What hurts more for you?
I did the lipo on my back, flanks, and a little on my legs but not on the tummy. What really I felt more pain was the muscle repair. Dr A let it very very tight. I bought my recliner, but yes you can rent it. The toilet riser you can easily do tar Walmart or order from amazon. Are you going to stay in a hotel ? If so, request extra pillows or bring some with you, you are going to need at least 6 pillows. If you need I can check the phone from a local place for recliner rental.
I'm going to do lipo on my back!! Ok I'm arriving tomorrow I will look up rentals. Thank you so much
Hey, just curious. Y is it necessary to get a recliner. I'm new to this and looking into doing a TT/BA/Lipo? Thanks.
Hey crissylove I never ended up getting a recliner but it would help with sleeping I just used lots if pillows it worked out fine for me I'm 4week post op and am doing great! Good luck!!
Wow! I hope I look half as good as you in 3 more weeks!! You look amazing!!
Kim, looks like we have the same body frame so we probably have the same results.
Looking gooooood!!! As far as no curves on your back, that's normal for how far along you are. You are still very swollen back there. It'll be a few more weeks until you see the curves & then you're gonna be like "whoaa!!"
Fantastic results!