Breast Lift W Implant, Lipo and May Bbl - Coral Springs, FL

First I want say that I have schedule my procedure...

First I want say that I have schedule my procedure but have had a less than 20 min consultation with dr azurin. I. Work at least 10 hrs a day and have little time. I am a long way waiting to have time to do my surgery and I decide this year to do it, as I can't leave my work to consult with other doctor I call the office and schedule it, pay 10% but now i have millions of questions. So I will need all the help possible because I don't now much about surgery and what to do. BTW... I didn't say anything about it on my work but I can only be out for 5 days, that's way I can't do tt also. Sorry my English... Hard to write. Can somebody start give me orientation? For example, I am 42, what type of exam I need to do? My patient coordinator told me that I need to do the surgery clearing (sp) 30 days before and that she has the form, now I am thinking since I am 42 do I need to have any breast scan ? What else do I need to do? Thank you.

There is no way you can go back to work in 5 days!! Trust me!! I had a BL w/augmention w/ Azurin. And 5 months before that, he also did my TT & Lipo. I'd say w/ the breasts, you can possibly go back to work in 1 to 2 weeks, depending on what kind of work you do. Nothing strenuous what so ever. And a TT w/ Lipo, double that time!! The recovery of a TT w/ Lipo is ROUGH!! and yes, you need to have a mammogram before surgery. BTW, Azurin will not do a BL/augm together w/ a TT/Lipo. Now i understand why! Good luck. Dr. Azurin is fantastic!!
Oh yes, I Asked him to do tt with breast lift and he said NO I don't do it LOL, so I decided to do lipo and implant now and tt on the end of the year. I still not sure about bbl. I have a desk job, do not need to do any effort, just sit on computer and I have my own office, so nobody will see my pain face ! Lol. Any advice ? Should I really do the bbl? Dr A. said that I have a nice round but shape, I just want a little big but not sure if worth.
Depending on the Dr you use: different Ps recommend different things; my Ps had me get a full physical done as well ss blood work by my primary care docter. I did' nt have to get a mammogram done.

I'm wondering... A question for who did the bbl. I...

I'm wondering... A question for who did the bbl. I read here that almost everyone who did bbl avoid siting for at least 6 weeks. Who give the recommendation? Was the doctor? I am Brazilian and in there most of the doctors say only 10 days not siting, today I spoke with my sister in law, she did it 2 years ago and she only avoid siting for 1 week and she still have a huge butt, she was joking saying that she wish have had killed some cells because even now her butt is huge. So, I start research and asking everyone in brazil that I know did bbl and all was 1 week to 10 days... They also was telling me the problem now is that all the weight gain the fat goes to the butt. I am 42 years old with very slow metabolism, difficult in loosing weight, I'm scared now, I Don't want a huge butt.

I changed my mind and decided to do tt before BA.

I changed my mind and decided to do tt before BA.

Before pics

My before TT And lipo on my back And flanks, wil post after pics soon.

16 days PO

dr.azurin is theeeee man ! you look amazing ! mind me asking you why didn't you do the tt and bbl at the same time ?
Hi myturnnow, Dr Azurin told me that In his opinion I didn't need a bbl, I was skeptical in the beginning but now I think he was right and I am glad that I didn't .
WOW. Look at that body... I am jealous LOL , you look wonderful ;)

4 weeks PO

Wow you look amazing girl!!! Im having my tummy tuck and lipo with Dr Azurin on Tuesday do you have any advice for me im so nurveous!!! Thanks
Hi busy mom, you are going to love dr azurin, are you doing only TT ? I did lipo also. My advice for you is to e prepare for a long recovery, get a power recliner if possible, it's helped me a lot. In the first 3 days was hard for me to eat, buy some boost hight protein, a toilet raiser is a must! Don't wast money buying cotton pads, gaze etc, dr will give you everything you need. Buy the arnica with bromelian pills from the dr office I think the brand is forte and require less pills a day and its make a huge difference when your stomach is so upset from so many medicine, I did a mistake to buy from vitamedica and couldn't take all the huge 3 pills 3 times a day! Good luck and anything you can ask me ! :)
Wow! I hope I look half as good as you in 3 more weeks!! You look amazing!!

6 weeks today!

I don't see difference from the 4 weeks, I am a little less swollen and I know I get some weight, argggg exercises only in 2 more weeks. I have been so hungry this days. Need stop eating!
What amazing results! You have a perfect hourglass shape now! So happy for you;)
You look great. I had lipo of the flanks with my tt. My ps said to expect swelling as far out as 3-4 months post op. He also suggested that I massage the area to ease tightness and swelling.
You look wonderful !! I know you mentioned swelling- I am 5 weeks and swelling so much too!! I think it is normal at this point... And we are doing more!

8 weeks

Started scar therapy today
I am sure you are pleased with your results. You look great! Enjoy. I am 5 weeks po.
Thank You Pam, my results are great, dr A did a beautiful job but I'm messing things up getting 13 pounds ! I did breast lift 5 weeks ago so I'm waiting to start exercising. Lol
You look amazing!