3 1/2 Weeks Post op Pictures - BBL with Dr. Azurin - Coral Springs, FL

Age: 41 Height: 6ft Weight: 185lbs I...

Age: 41
Height: 6ft
Weight: 185lbs

I have always wanted a larger butt, but when I was younger the only option was silicone and I was scared of that. My butt has been flat and with age is getting flatter. After I had my 3 children I decided and hit the big 40, I really started to consider it.

I am so excited, I am just about 2 weeks and 2 days away from my surgery date. I have been reading everyone's post and it is so impressive. I can't keep my self from looking at this site daily. My departure to Fort Lauderdale is on 8/15; and my husband will be coming with me.

I had my physical on Friday. Can you believe my...

I had my physical on Friday. Can you believe my primary care Dr. would not charge my visit to my insurance? As far as hey are concerned it was elective surgery so nothing would be covered. My bill totaled $536..whew I was mad, Anyway. Dr. approved me for surgery and Dr. Azuran reviewed my results, so I am good to go. I Can't wait. 9 days and counting!

I got through it. The Dr. A did a wonderful job...

I got through it. The Dr. A did a wonderful job from what I can see so far. Hubby is loving it. Pain in the butt is no joke ... It feels like 2 grapefruit in my butt ... Wow. Trying to upload pictures now.

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your well wishes! I am...

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your well wishes! I am getting back to myself now. I have posted some more pictures, so you can see. I have started taking Bromelain 500mg ( pineapple extract) and it has really helped my swelling a lot. I have started shopping a little and man what a difference. I love the way I look in my clothes.

Thanks to everyone on this site, reading their stories I got the courage to get the body I always wanted. Chat again soon!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I looked at many in the Washing areas, but the cost was 15k and up. So I decided I would try Miami. Man was it cheaper! I tried Dr. Salama, but he was booked up until next year. I had virtual consultations with at least 5 Dr. Then I stumbled across Dr. Azurin. His BBL pictures were impressive. I went down to meet him in person in June to make sure I was comfortable. He was informative, friendly, and had a great bead side manner. Lynn his patient coordinator was wonderful.

I am faith, from United State All my thanks goes to dr okiti. My ex and I have been back together for two months now. And it's been even better than ever. We've been talking about our future, about moving in together and also getting married soon. Things between us are great. I thank you for helping me to bring him back to my life!, and in case you want to also contact him for help email address: {dr_okitispelltemple@hotmail.com} Or cell phone number +2347064807821 go there and solve your problem is free but you need to provide the iterms to cast the love spell for you
you look awesome!!! :-)
Hi there! Any updates? Loss in volume? Are you still satisfied with your results?
Después de la operación cuanto tiempo tiene que estar viendote el doctor?? Es que me quiero operar con el pero he de desplazarme desde España y solo dispongo de un mes…nose si con esa disponibilidad puedo someterme a la operaron y luego viajar… gracias
pliss
please post an update... any new pics? i pray you are doing well!
any updates?
DO U KNOW IF HIS PRICE HAS WENT UP CUZ I KNOW A LOT OF THE DR HAVE BEEN GOING UP DUE TO MORE N MORE OF US WANTING TO GET IT DONE. JUST ASKING AND CHECKING BY THE WAY UR RESULTS ARE EXCELLENT HE DID A HELLA OF A JOB ON U.
How are you doing?
Hey girl, I just had my BBL with Azurin 6 days ago, miamimom has been helpful encouraging me, i'm having some low days with my butt looking smaller, how long did it take for yours to pop back out?!
Girl I love it you look great!! I'm so excited for you I can't till my turn I'm going next August is my schedule date. Thank so much!
How are you doing? Any new pics.?
Hello Ladies, Boomer!!! I was told by Dr.Azurin after reviewing my pic that I DID NOT have enough fat to harvest. I am 5'6 147 and don't have alot of FAT around my stomach area but looking at ur pic I am about your size. I am now looking for another DR. that is under 6,000 that can perform my Brazilian Butt Lift. If u guys no of anyone that has had surgery that was petite r n my case barely fat around the stomach are love handle ares please let me know. And I need a Dr..Thank you ladies. I am so SAD!!!
Hi, your results look amazing! I've just made the decision to go with Azurin after considering Salama as well. I think Azurin's silhouettes are amazing, and I think it would be perfect with my frame. I can't believe you got 450/500 cc's! I hope he can get that much from me also, if not more. Where did you stay while you were in town? I'm still looking for a hotel.
look Great!!! How many CC did you get??? Did you say 450/500CC if so WOW!!! I thought 600 or more I needed to get in order to see a differents. feel better now. Just send my Pic to Dr. A..Hope he dodnt tell me I need to gain weight. Don't have any FAT..Where did he get your fat from. You look like you did have much either???
TallG u look great!!!By the way my butt is Flat as ur use to be. So I'm happy to see someone HAD a Butt just like mines. Now my question is what was the total cost of the DR. n Fl.for the BBL. I am looking around. Dr. J from ATL is at the top of the list but very, very pricey. But does Excellent work.
only 350 cc I think..so it was not much. But it made a world of difference with contouring he did. That is the key to a natural BBL. Taking the time to contouring the waist.
$5650 and $149 for garments. I stayed 10 days in hotel plus food, so prepare for that cost. My primary Dr. would not take my coverage for the blood test and EKG so that was an additional 536 that was not anticipated. My insurance covered all the drugs, so that about $15 per prescription. There were 6 of those.
Do you mind sharing how many cc's he transferred? You were in great shape to begin with, but your results are awesome. Have you noticed any loss of volume?
Beautiful results. anymore updates? I would like to know how you are doing. I'm looking forward to have my procedure with Dr Azurin next year.
beautiful results. you look great
@tall and gipsy, you guys look fenomenal. It makes me want the sx right now (lol). I was wondering why ur sx was 5650 and my quote was 6250? And that will be w/o lipo of the belly or inner thighs. Hmmm. $600 I can use to pay the hotel. Anyway I am coming back everyday to see your posted pics . Such a wonderful job.
WOW...u look FABULOUS. ALL NATURAL. i hope you're feeling as good as you look. i have my consult next week. did u take any preop vitamins? How r u maintaining the draining fluid, none of ur pictures look like u have draining nor incisions...which is GREAT. I'm worried about leaking everywhere.