3 1/2 Weeks Post op Pictures - BBL with Dr. Azurin - Coral Springs, FL

Age: 41 Height: 6ft Weight: 185lbs I...

Age: 41
Height: 6ft
Weight: 185lbs

I have always wanted a larger butt, but when I was younger the only option was silicone and I was scared of that. My butt has been flat and with age is getting flatter. After I had my 3 children I decided and hit the big 40, I really started to consider it.

I am so excited, I am just about 2 weeks and 2 days away from my surgery date. I have been reading everyone's post and it is so impressive. I can't keep my self from looking at this site daily. My departure to Fort Lauderdale is on 8/15; and my husband will be coming with me.

It looks like I'm following you miamimom lol!!!
@Tallgal..you are going to look amazing!!! his entire crew and himself are the bomb!! Good luck and ost some pics please!!!
I'm having my surgery done with dr. a 9/12. can't wait to see your updates!
Im looking to book with Dr. Anzurin too. His work is amazing. I dont know how I didnt discover him sooner. Hoping to get a consult with him next week when he returns from vacay.

I had my physical on Friday. Can you believe my...

I had my physical on Friday. Can you believe my primary care Dr. would not charge my visit to my insurance? As far as hey are concerned it was elective surgery so nothing would be covered. My bill totaled $536..whew I was mad, Anyway. Dr. approved me for surgery and Dr. Azuran reviewed my results, so I am good to go. I Can't wait. 9 days and counting!
Hey hey how's it going?
Good luck with your surgery
thinking of you today tallgall. you are in good hands. wishing you a speedy recovery !

I got through it. The Dr. A did a wonderful job...

I got through it. The Dr. A did a wonderful job from what I can see so far. Hubby is loving it. Pain in the butt is no joke ... It feels like 2 grapefruit in my butt ... Wow. Trying to upload pictures now.
U look amazing!!
Hi u look absolutely amazing and natural! Thats the look I want. I don't want it to be obvious that I've had surgery. Congratulations!
You did it sis!! So glad it looks great!! I'm still waiting for my consultation! But so far looks great your waist looks super small. Drink plenty of water and rest... cant wait to hear how you are and see more pics.. love and congrats!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your well wishes! I am...

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your well wishes! I am getting back to myself now. I have posted some more pictures, so you can see. I have started taking Bromelain 500mg ( pineapple extract) and it has really helped my swelling a lot. I have started shopping a little and man what a difference. I love the way I look in my clothes.

Thanks to everyone on this site, reading their stories I got the courage to get the body I always wanted. Chat again soon!
you look awesome!!! :-)
Hi there! Any updates? Loss in volume? Are you still satisfied with your results?
Después de la operación cuanto tiempo tiene que estar viendote el doctor?? Es que me quiero operar con el pero he de desplazarme desde España y solo dispongo de un mes…nose si con esa disponibilidad puedo someterme a la operaron y luego viajar… gracias
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I looked at many in the Washing areas, but the cost was 15k and up. So I decided I would try Miami. Man was it cheaper! I tried Dr. Salama, but he was booked up until next year. I had virtual consultations with at least 5 Dr. Then I stumbled across Dr. Azurin. His BBL pictures were impressive. I went down to meet him in person in June to make sure I was comfortable. He was informative, friendly, and had a great bead side manner. Lynn his patient coordinator was wonderful.