LUVVV Dr. Altman - Coral Gables, FL

I normally don't do reviews, but I cant say enough...

I normally don't do reviews, but I cant say enough good things about Dr. Altman, Melissa (my nurse) and Muscles (the anesthesiologist), seriously. I was extremely nervous, but the team had me laughing as I was going into the procedure. I arrived before they even opened and talked with Mr. Muscles outside. The office and surgery rooms are very clean and up-to-date. I will DEFINITELY be going back and have told several friends about him already. Although only 1 week ago today, I still have swelling, but I can tell a major difference.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Altman's credentials speak for itself. I studied doctors well over a year, even thought I had one chosen, until I started reading up on Dr. Altman. Not only he is knowledgeable, he is down to Earth, honest re outcomes and aggressive with getting great results.

How are u recovering?!
Well yesterday was one month out n of course there is still swelling. I've started working out n can't wait until the swelling goes down n I c the final results.
Are you happy with your results. Do u have pic of the beautiful new u?
Ooh ok! Put some pics up!! :D i was thinking about ur suggestion with the nurse doe the day, where did u find urs? & also what do they charge since u need to ne driven home.
I used Value Care at Home and she was very good, very down to Earth and very nice. And just bc I was going to give you the specific nurse I used, I forgot her name! But I can call them and ask for her name again. As far as the cost, it was only $12.50 an hr. with a min. of 4 hrs.
Well i live in nyc so i doubt i'd be able to get the same person! But i'll def google them to find out more.
Ah i called they said the health attendants don't drive, i just need someone to drop me from the surgery to my house that's all.
I don't know if you called another agency or not bc I just called and they said they do pick up's...and I had it done. There is a minimum of 4 hours. Call 305-722-2502. My nurse was Niurka Alfonso. You can tell them I referred you and you want the same nurse I had, name above. Let me know what happens. Like I said, she was very good - mature female and I felt safe with her..
Hmm well i live in nyc maybe they dont do pick ups in my state :/
Oh ok, perhaps that's the case.
I just dont want to pay for a cab from the facility since its a town or 2 over might be $50
Congratulation can you put pictures? Thanknyou
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Sounds like a winning situation all the way around. Thank s for posting.
It was - so well worth it.