Awesome Experience! Honest, Caring, Excellent Are Words That Describe - Coral Gables, FL

I am 38 years old and a mother of three. I...

I am 38 years old and a mother of three. I researched a lot about this surgery and interviewed several surgeons. Dr. Wendell Perry really listens to what you want to achieve and he delivers. He gave me a complete explanation of the liposuction procedure, the recovery and what results to expect. I had abdomen, back, flanks, arms, inner thighs and knees done. I absolutely love my new body! Words cannot express the level of excellent care I received. As a Registered Nurse who has personally worked with Dr. Perry and now as his patient, I am telling all of my family and friends, if they want a great plastic surgeon that gives amazing

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

As a Registered Nurse who has personally worked...

As a Registered Nurse who has personally worked with Dr. Perry and now as his patient, I am telling all of my family and friends, if they want a great plastic surgeon that gives amazing results, they have to go to Dr. Wendell Perry. He combined his artistic abilities and surgical expertise and gave me fantastic results!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad it all worked out so well for you. Did you have a very long recovery period after your procedure?

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry was superb in every way, he exceeded all of my expectations.