I Could Not Have Chosen a Better Doctor to Help Me Rebuild my Body and my Life - Coral Gables, FL

Reducing the chance of recurring breast cancer by...

Reducing the chance of recurring breast cancer by double mastectomies was my decision. I am alive, well and getting on with life. It was the right decision for me.

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

After double mastectomies, this man and his staff were so compassionate as they worked to put me back together. I drove from Key West to his office nearly every two weeks for months for the expansion therapy I needed to rebuild. Even if I was early, they always saw me when I got there, rather than making me wait for my appointment. They totally worked with my schedule and my desires were always considered. His staff are friendly and helpful--I especially loved his nurse. She is like your favorite auntie! (in a professional way) When I had complications, Dr. R was willing and able to review my situation utilizing email and digital images, rather than making me drive up to be seen. His office embraces the technologies available!

I'm glad you were able to get this important reconstructive surgery done by a doctor you think so much of. Thanks for sharing!