Breast Lift W/implant - Coral Gables, FL

Pros: self confidence is boosted, clothing fits...

Pros: self confidence is boosted, clothing fits better, feeling younger!

Cons: a little discomfort first feW days but I was able to resume all activities except working out within 3 days. My major issue was sleeping propped up on my back. Very uncomfortable but I can surely live with that. It's been 5 weeks post op and I'm starting to resume my side sleeping.

My motivation to have the procedure was seeing how others have done it and appeared fine so why not do something for myself as a 40th bday gift to myself.

I wish I knew the procedure was so quick and safe overall because I would have done it sooner!

do you like your results? I'm thinking of using ghersi. How does the lift look? That's what I need. I'm more concerned about how the lift looks? Do they look boxy?
Hi fab forty. When did you have your procedure and did you get full anchor lift? Saline or silicone implants?
Hi Bamagirl! I had the procedure on November 19th. A full anchor lift with saline implants filled to 400cc's. the scarring is getting better and healing fine. I feel great besides some tenderness and itching which is expected. Are you planning a surgery soon or already had it done?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on the Internet. I spoke to his patient coordinator who was awesome! Helen made me feel very comfortable and was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire process.