Dr Altman is Amazing!!!!

I am a 32 yrs old, 5'2, 107 lbs. 5 years ago I...

I am a 32 yrs old, 5'2, 107 lbs.
5 years ago I breast-fed my son.
Prior to that I was a full D. Afterwards, my breasts completely deflated. I had the skin for a D cup but was really a B.
I had consultations with 4 doctors and never felt comfortable enough to get it done.
Then I did a consult with Dr Altman. He is fantastic. During our consult, he answered all of my questions in detail and went above and beyond explaining what he would be able to accomplish. I could really tell that he genuinely cared about getting me the result I wanted. The best part is he followed through. So my concern was that my nipples were really low and I wanted to have them as high as possible without going through the lift procedure that would leave me various scars.
His whole staff is very professional, warm, and made me feel really comfortable. I cannot say enough about them.
Let me say that the day of surgery I was a bit anxious. As soon as I got greeted by Dr Altman and his staff, they made me feel so at ease.
Surgery went great, they took nice care of me after when I woke up. Giving me crackers and juice.
So today, the day after, we went back and he took off the bra and checked that everything was great.
When that bra came off, both me and my boyfriend were in shock!!!!
My result was so much better than I imagined it could have been.
I'm adding pictures I took before and pics taken today.
I have another appointment to see him next week so he can take off the tape.

Sore but very happy with my result

2 days after. Still feel sore.

In a tank top

One day after

Recovering

Almost a week

Loving my new boobies

Even better

I was happy with my result right after surgery. They are dropping now and they feel better and are looking more natural now that the swelling is down. Very different. I am even happier. To answer precious questions:
565 ccs round silicone textured Sientra.
Textured implants are less maintenance. Since you scar around the textured exterior, prevents future sagging or at least slows down the possibility.
Scar tissue stays disorganized on the textured surface which reduces excessive hardness.
This is the information I have gathered.
As far as my scar, He went right on the crease under the breast. He gave me a mirror to see at his office and I was amazed at how small it is. He says that with the serum I'm using, the little bit there will fade.

Before and After Pics

Has been 3 months. I am so happy with my result.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Altman is fantastic. He was as excited as I was to get me my result. Extremely professional with a wonderful positive personality. He was very detailed with describing everything to me and set expectations that he surpassed. I could not have asked for a better overall experience. His staff is also very professional, caring, and positive.

You look fantastic! They look so full and real
Thank you. They better than I thought they could ever look because of all the breast tissue I lost. Fullness is exactly what I was hoping to get.
Girl your 3 months is looking like they grew naturally ! Lol if that makes sense . I see him on August 12th and I couldn't be more happier
Thank you. I totally get it lol. I'm so excited you will meet him. I'm going to check up on you to see how it goes.
Thank you so much. I actually pay everything off by tomorrow or Thursday. I need to go through your review again because I need to make sure I get all the essentials.
i se4e you said you needed a lift difd you get it?
Hi. I did think I needed one. Altman told me for the result unwanted, I did not need a lift. Just the right implant. He explained why. I trusted his opinion and he was right. He did a dual plane technique. I got the fullness and perkiness I wanted
I loveeeee your results !!!! I might go to Dr.Altman but in his newly opened NY PRACTICE . I'm so excited now that I've seen your breasts !!
Thank you for this review! I'm scheduled with him in New York in August and couldn't be more excited!
I am excited for you. I am about to post my after pics Dr. Altman really listened to what I wanted and he gave me just that. I'm sure he will give you the results you want as well. He is a true artist that knows what he is doing.
Amazing!! I'm searching for that video now..did you go under or over the muscle?
He actually did a dual plain method. In which he went over and then under. ;)
hi i hope you continue post pictures, thank you
How are you coming along? mine are looking better and better everyday!
Hi.can you put picture about your scar.thank you.you look so beautiful :)
You look amazing!! :-)
Thank you!!! Looking forward to seeing your result.
You're getting me extremely excited for my date with Dr. Altman. Your results look absolutely amazing!
love!
Thanks!!! Xoxo
Yours look great I also got the textured high profile implants. Did you massage? How many cc did you get?
they look great how much cc?
Thank you. 565ccs
OMG a great 'voluptuous' look LOL!!
i hope you continue post pictures!!!!