Dr Altman is Amazing!!!!

I am a 32 yrs old, 5'2, 107 lbs. 5 years ago I...

I am a 32 yrs old, 5'2, 107 lbs.
5 years ago I breast-fed my son.
Prior to that I was a full D. Afterwards, my breasts completely deflated. I had the skin for a D cup but was really a B.
I had consultations with 4 doctors and never felt comfortable enough to get it done.
Then I did a consult with Dr Altman. He is fantastic. During our consult, he answered all of my questions in detail and went above and beyond explaining what he would be able to accomplish. I could really tell that he genuinely cared about getting me the result I wanted. The best part is he followed through. So my concern was that my nipples were really low and I wanted to have them as high as possible without going through the lift procedure that would leave me various scars.
His whole staff is very professional, warm, and made me feel really comfortable. I cannot say enough about them.
Let me say that the day of surgery I was a bit anxious. As soon as I got greeted by Dr Altman and his staff, they made me feel so at ease.
Surgery went great, they took nice care of me after when I woke up. Giving me crackers and juice.
So today, the day after, we went back and he took off the bra and checked that everything was great.
When that bra came off, both me and my boyfriend were in shock!!!!
My result was so much better than I imagined it could have been.
I'm adding pictures I took before and pics taken today.
I have another appointment to see him next week so he can take off the tape.

Sore but very happy with my result

2 days after. Still feel sore.

In a tank top

One day after

cant wait to see more d & f pictures! need a front on shot b & a....congrats!!
What are your implant stats?
The implants are sientra round 565 textured. He did a split level resection. @igotboobies

Recovering

Congratulation.so beautiful.can you put more pictures about your progress? What aboutbthe scar? Is small? Tell me about sientra textured
The scar seems very small. I don't get to actually see it till I see him Thursday and he takes the tape off
I am 3 weeks post op wednesday and everyday they look better and i am starting to get back to normal

Almost a week

I am so haapy for you

Loving my new boobies

they look great how much cc?
OMG a great 'voluptuous' look LOL!!
i hope you continue post pictures!!!!

Even better

I was happy with my result right after surgery. They are dropping now and they feel better and are looking more natural now that the swelling is down. Very different. I am even happier. To answer precious questions:
565 ccs round silicone textured Sientra.
Textured implants are less maintenance. Since you scar around the textured exterior, prevents future sagging or at least slows down the possibility.
Scar tissue stays disorganized on the textured surface which reduces excessive hardness.
This is the information I have gathered.
As far as my scar, He went right on the crease under the breast. He gave me a mirror to see at his office and I was amazed at how small it is. He says that with the serum I'm using, the little bit there will fade.
i se4e you said you needed a lift difd you get it?
Hi. I did think I needed one. Altman told me for the result unwanted, I did not need a lift. Just the right implant. He explained why. I trusted his opinion and he was right. He did a dual plane technique. I got the fullness and perkiness I wanted
I loveeeee your results !!!! I might go to Dr.Altman but in his newly opened NY PRACTICE . I'm so excited now that I've seen your breasts !!

Before and After Pics

Has been 3 months. I am so happy with my result.
Your results are amazing!!! If I ever need a revision I want mines to look just like yours lol!!
Did you have the Anatomical or shaped implants? I have a similar situation and my Dr. recommended using the shaped Sientra textured implant to give me the lifting effects. I am having my BA on Oct. 7th - so excited!!
Good luck
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Altman is fantastic. He was as excited as I was to get me my result. Extremely professional with a wonderful positive personality. He was very detailed with describing everything to me and set expectations that he surpassed. I could not have asked for a better overall experience. His staff is also very professional, caring, and positive.