Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift - Coral Gables, FL

I had a breast lift on one of my breast and also...

I had a breast lift on one of my breast and also had breast augmentation, saline 400cc on right and 420cc on left. My experience was very good, anesthesia did not make me sick which was very good and I never experienced any pain at all didnt even need to take pain medication! i only felt alot of pressure which was normal. The next day I was up walking around just fine like nothing I was amazed at the quick recovery! I loveeeee the way I look and feel thanks to my amazing Dr Marcelo Ghersi.

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you're pleased with your results and your PS. Glad you're having an amazing recovery. Just curious, what was your pre op cup size and what are your stats? Feel free to share and before and after photos...even in clothing is great. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Oh I totally forgot to mention it lol, my pre op cup size was 34b

Breast augmentation

How is your recovery?
My recovery has been amazing! I was up and walking around and driving like nothing, I never had to take my pain medications, its been 2 weeks and in one more week I will be ready to go back to the gym!
Wow. That is great! I had to take meds for approx. 3 days. Have fun at the gym! It does make us feel better doesn't it. Keep posting updates!

Before surgery photos

2 week post op pictures

2 week post op pictures

You look great...and very symmetrical! I'm guessing you're going to be a solid D if not more once you heal. Thanks for sharing your photos too!

You think so?? Do they actually get bigger and fluff out after complete healing?

Here is a better explanation on dropping and fluffing. They don't actually get larger, but the swelling goes down and allows the implants to get softer and more natural. The shape changes slightly which is where the non medical term comes from. I felt like my saline implants definitely dropped after 3 months and finally settled at 6 months.

My 1 1/2 post op pictures

1 1/2 month post op pictures

They look great any new pics
Thanks!! When is your BA and what are you getting done?
I am getting the procedure in may as he just opened a clinic in nyc and getting a silicone breat aug 400 cc's :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marcelo Ghersi was amazing! from the moment I first met him at my consultation I knew he was the one. He explained the whole procedure and options very professionally and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone!