Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift - Coral Gables, FL

I had a breast lift on one of my breast and also...

I had a breast lift on one of my breast and also had breast augmentation, saline 400cc on right and 420cc on left. My experience was very good, anesthesia did not make me sick which was very good and I never experienced any pain at all didnt even need to take pain medication! i only felt alot of pressure which was normal. The next day I was up walking around just fine like nothing I was amazed at the quick recovery! I loveeeee the way I look and feel thanks to my amazing Dr Marcelo Ghersi.

Breast augmentation

Before surgery photos

2 week post op pictures

2 week post op pictures

My 1 1/2 post op pictures

1 1/2 month post op pictures

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marcelo Ghersi was amazing! from the moment I first met him at my consultation I knew he was the one. He explained the whole procedure and options very professionally and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone!

They look great any new pics
Thanks!! When is your BA and what are you getting done?
I am getting the procedure in may as he just opened a clinic in nyc and getting a silicone breat aug 400 cc's :)
So he now lives in nyc?
ummm I'm not really sure, maybe?
he did an amazing job and the scar is healing so well! I am really excited to book my BA with him :)
He did a fabulous job. I'm over here searching high and low to find the right Doctor to do mines.
Thank you!! What are you planning on getting?
They look gorgeous an perky!!
Thanks!! ;)
Glad you had a great experience! Your results look fantastic!
Thank you!! I am very happy with the results! And they feel natural!
What size are you now? Looking really nice!!
Well lol im not sure i havent gone bra shopping yet i Just using sports bra and im using medium and it fits tight since i work out alot the doctor told me to make sure its tight fitting

You look great...and very symmetrical! I'm guessing you're going to be a solid D if not more once you heal. Thanks for sharing your photos too!

You think so?? Do they actually get bigger and fluff out after complete healing?

Here is a better explanation on dropping and fluffing. They don't actually get larger, but the swelling goes down and allows the implants to get softer and more natural. The shape changes slightly which is where the non medical term comes from. I felt like my saline implants definitely dropped after 3 months and finally settled at 6 months.

How can i edit my pictures? I accidently put wrong title on my pictures for my 1 1/2 post op i put 2 1/2

I went ahead and made the title change for you. Feel free to PM me if you need anything else! BTW, you look great! The saline looks really nice on you.

Thank you so very much!!

No problem, anytime!

Your results are amazing!! I think they are perfect. Im also looking into going with saline. What made you choose saline? How do they feel? Thanks
Hey! Sorry for late reply! And thanks!! I think he did an amazing job. I chose saline because its safer and I know that silicone its supposed to feel and look more natural but I still wanted the safest one because if something was ever to happened to them the body just absorbs the saline with no harm at all but with silicone you wont be able to tell right away if one has ripped or something because it deflates very slowly and its just more dangerous. I think saline look just as good. What size are you planning on getting?
I am a 34 b right now and would love to be a full C. I have one more consultation to go to tomorrow and then I will pick my PS. Cant wait to start my own review!! First Dr said I could go with 325-350cc. Im 5'3 and weigh 117 so I think that size would look good on me. Hopefully. :-).
Yes I think so to, you want it to look natural and if you weigh 117 that size will look perfect, good luck!!