25 Years Old, 5'3'', Before BA 32D Got Silicone 400cc Under the Muscle. - Coral Gables, FL

Before getting my BA I was very depress for the...

Before getting my BA I was very depress for the way i looked. I used to wear at lot of padding, which I never feel comfortable. I was unsure about the surgery cons and pros. After researching for so many years, I finally got the courage to proceed with it. The first weeks I was in discomfort and pain. By the end of second week I was already feeling better and seeing a change in my implant since i was so swollen they didn't seem to have a nice shape. Its been months and two weeks since i had the procedure done and there's no word to describe my happiness.
Date of surgery 1/23/14
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was very please and so grateful to have him as my doctor, i feel very blessed by choosing him for my procedure, if i ever decide to get something else done i would definitely go back to him. Thank you so much Dr. Ghersi!

I'm glad you're happy with your new look. It does take some time for your breasts to settle in and become natural looking. Feel free to add any recovery hints and tips to your review. Sounds like you have some experience with this. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!