Amazing Technical Skill and Precision on my Tummy Tuck - Coral Gables, FL

My husband is a surgeon, so when it came time for...

My husband is a surgeon, so when it came time for me to get a tummy tuck I had the privilege of being able to get the "inside scoop" from other doctors on who is great, who is nice but is unskilled, and who shouldn't be performing plastic surgery.

Dr. Roudner came highly recommended by ALL of the doctors I talked to, and Tal Roudner is the real deal! When you come in you see the same nurse assigned to you each time, so I was able to really get to know and trust the nurse I would see on every visit and she (Maggie) really put me at ease.

I'm 7 weeks post-op and my scar is even, painless, and my swelling has been minimal. I'm so beyond pleased with my results. He gives a free consultation, so I advise that you make an appointment and see for yourself. You won't regret it.

P.S. In my photos you'll see a small indentation above my incision line; this is my old scar from having my navel pierced. There was a LOT of scar tissue surrounding it, so Dr Roudner left it for now (to ensure a great overall result because he worried removing too much skin all at once would lead to complications) and it will removed in 6 months under local anesthesia.

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Dr Roudner received this rating because I know how common it is for a surgeon to advertise well and make grand promises but give terrible results to his patients (that often require revision work), and Dr Tal is NOT one of them. He deserves every star I'm awarding him!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.