38A - 38D+, Coral Gables, FL

First I wanted to have my breast augmentation for...

First I wanted to have my breast augmentation for many yrs. And finally I decided to go full. I did much research for the many yrs and types of implants available and had my decision already in my head. When I scheduled my consultation I spoke with Tatiana, my coordinator. And introduced me to my PS. Dr. Jacob Friedman. First question he asked was how long have I been fulltime as woman, I was hesitant but happy to respond over 3 yrs. But off HRS for the same time. He said great. Next asked what I was wanting to achieve in size, I said full B small C cup. Note I was flat then. But I wanted natural feel and look of my breasts and he said he would recommend 800cc HP silicone implants. I was at first instance totally speechless. So I went to Tatiana and scheduled my surgery and from then on was very excited and scared at the same time. I called Tatiana to have change then to a smaller size do we changed it, mind you I had to schedule my surgery 30 days out due to my work schedule. do after more detailed research I called Tatiana again and said you know what, change my implants to what Dr. Friedman recommended that s final, so well I love them my surgery was on March 25, 2013. Once I was positioned in the surgery table and my cocktail was going last I remember was extending my right arm in place then 2 hrs later woke up with lovely breasts.

First 6-8 hrs hurt like crazy normal mind you.then the meds kick in and thanks to Mike my nurse took great care of me first night.

Thru the morning for followup. All the girls getting theirs that day asked me how I felt I felt great , lovely, I slowly raised my arms above my head they were shocked as I could already do that just under 24 hrs after surgery. I told them what I did and they said that was amazing. Well I went for my two weeks post visit and love the way these girls of mine ate starting to drop in place. Girls there are many placesto get all the proper post surgery massage. Just Google your search. Plus listen to your Dr. He knows you. He just did you surgery.

I love the results Dr. Friedman. Thanks.
Thank you Tatiana for your support.
Thank you Mike my nurse.
Thanks to the staff and Mara , ,& the cocktail maker.
Great job to all. I will keep my followups and well my final results are unknown but I think their going to be full C cups love them. No regrets but my only delay on having them done sooner.

Ms. Rosa

Three weeks post-op, implants starting to drop now...

Three weeks post-op, implants starting to drop now. Seems like that due to my large frame ( 5'8", 185lbs, 38 band size). I feel like Full D cups , love them even move feels right, feels great.
Up date next week.

Here is an update I just could not wait. just one...

here is an update I just could not wait. just one more photo and maybe change my profile photo.

Just could not wait again here goes another...

Just could not wait again here goes another.
Bikini top on next photo, but still a bit high. I have faith there slowly dropping into position...

Going back to have my 8 week post- op on the...

Going back to have my 8 week post- op on the 5-17-13, along with a tt consultation. Let's see what the investment will be. I am again excited & nervous thinking of going under AGAIN.

Three Months Post-BA

I can say how much I am loving the results. The girls hang very well. The guys love 'em.

Maybe I'll go bigger later on.

3 months and all is Fabulous, Lovely.

4 1/2 Months Looking great.

I just wanted to thank all the wonderful people involved in my decision and progress, and the people here on Realself, for the guidance and the support we all had to share and have in common. I feel so real and perfect that my confidence has boosted not only my BOOBS "LOL" but most of all my confidence and my personal appearance has been getting better every day. It's was and is wonderful experience and I will never regret anything the has happened and has yet to come.
Thanks

Scar removal Cream I used, Works Wonders!!!!!

Here is a photo of the Cream I used for scar removal, it also works on not only new scars but old ones as well.

5 Great Months & Loving it

Here are some great photos of a 50 yr old looking my best today with my new 38DD boobs.

Jan 2014 update

just wanted to send additional photos my girls to show the outcome that I love and have and will never regret

Visited Washington DC

I love my results, just got back from Washington DC

Planning on Face lift.

I am now planning on my face lift, ( MINI or Full face lift ) and not sure where yet to go, although my BA surgeon also performs this procedure. I may find a local surgeon near the Tampa or Orland area. but as of now I am just carefully searching for all aspects of the dealings ( cost, distance, results, recovery time, Etc). hope I can find the results I am searching for. If there is any opinions out there, please feel free to reply to my post, as I will be planning for the December time frame for my operation or procedure.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Self Research

Hi Mrs Marylyn50, Congradulations !! They are beautiful !! Is that 800 CC ?? If so then I see why the doctor chose that size , he knows your anatomy well . Looking great 'n Enjoy
great results! Do they charge more when you get an implant over 600 ccs?:-0
No Honey, The cost was the same with any size. Of course I went Silicone. but if I would have went Saline then it would have been less. Silicone has a more natural look and feel to them, So I went Silicone. Thanks for asking.
You look great; cute tan bra!
You look great
Hi looks like the photos didn't post :/
Que bien te ves. Que bueno es verse bien y sentirnos bien de nuestro ser. Espero que todo te va bien. Cuidate
Dr. Freiman us great. Great attitude too, I got my breast done with him too. Looking great
These look totally perfect for you!
Wow!! They look gorgeous!! :)
.thank you I love my results. I barely had any pain whatsoever. I was back to work within days like nothing happened except for the tool big breasts that overwhelmed my figure on my chest. I regret not having my implants done sooner, I will cherish my implants my breasts forever
You look great ! Happy 5 months
Thank you sissy 48. You look great also.
800 cc's Really? They don't look that big. They look fantastic!
Thank you cantwattogobigger. I thought they were two basketballs inside my breasts. But they are only fort balls. LOL. I measured at 38DD. From an AA cup. I love them. Thanks.
Looking great ! I'm 50 too
Are we looking fantastic and fabulous for our young and youthfulness? At our ong 50 we are beautiful . Thanks Sissy you look great also.
Thank you ! It's funny I don't feel 50
isn't that something sissy. I feel like I'm in my mid 20's right now I love it
That's great !
50 is FABULOUS! ! I'M almost 50... looking excellent!!!!
Thanks Leslie
Your boobs look fantastic! Really coming right along. You don't look at all near 50. Your genetic makeup is awesome!!! I get to see em and shower tomorrow
Thanks, I love the change