Boobs Be Gone - New Jersey, NJ

I really want to do this bc everyone tells me how...

I really want to do this bc everyone tells me how much better I feel but I'm scared to death. Don't like operations. Had a few. Really worried about the pai & recovery time. I'm glad to read that so many ladies are just as scared as me. Can someone who has had this done tell me what I should expect pain wise. My BR is on the 18th. I really need some encouragement

These are what they look like post op 8 days. They...

These are what they look like post op 8 days. They look bigger in the pic I took than they really are, but does anyone else feel like the are misshaped balls. One nipple is completed inverted. I'm not happy with this shape at all. Still feel numb. And the sides are still swollen. Never really need to take pain meds bc they were only sore. But if any of you gals have had a funny shaped boob or boobies. How long did it take to get a more natural shape.

They are about a c- possibly small d cup. But they...

They are about a c- possibly small d cup. But they look weird! My app is Monday. I hope there's some good news about these things to start to look like real boobs instead of I don't know what?

Yeah Iam still swollen on the sides. Guess I need...

Yeah Iam still swollen on the sides. Guess I need to use those ice packs more often. They just look lumpy. Let you know on Monday what she says. Hope your situation gets better too. Have a great weekend.

Anne418

Well it's 4 weeks & 1 day. Still experiencing some swelling especially on the right side. I have been using scar away tape, mederma, and now I have that arnica Montana. I have pure vitamin e oil. I may try that next. Still have quite a bit of bruising other than that my energy is back.

Anne418

Dr Martha Matthews.

Anne I am still dealing with some swelling on the sides . I guess I need to give it more time. And we are no where near our final results yet. I am trying not to be discouraged . I look at mine sometimes and think they're still too big . But if they were smaller my stomach and butt would be gigantic .lol Honestly with what my PS had to work with I am thankful for my results . I may not like them everyday because they change . But I have no neck or shoulder pain so the trade off is do worth it . And the fact that they are on my chest and not laying on my stomach . So don't be discouraged , we still have a ways to go . We go through so many emotions .Don't beat yourself up over it . You will love them in no time .
Thanks glittergal I know between my hormones and this surgery I think I going bi-polar. Do you really think they are too big. I think mine are smaller than I expected. Plus once the swelling goes down I'm sure they'll be smaller. Hope all is going well for you. Thanks for reminding me that it's going to take some time.
You look just fine. Remember you are in the early stages of healing. Patience is the hardest part of this healing process. Keep the faith you will love them.
my surgery was on Monday and my nipples are inverted like yours. I am not concerned about it as it is still early in the healing process and more concerned about hematoma, wound separation, and other complications. Hard to tell from the angle but you just look really swollen like me. Hope your appt. Monday clears all of this up, let us know how you're doing.

Hey Anne..

You will do very well and love the results!!  It can cause so nervousness but this will pass.  I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful you will feel when this is over.

With mine I did not have so much pain.  It was more soreness and tightness and does not last long.  We are all here to support you so join in the April forum.

LOVE your title! This is one of the highest rated topics with a Worth It Rating of 96% meaning 9.6 of 10 would do it again. It does seem scary, but read the reviews from the other ladies and get as much information as you can to give you peace in your choice. Here's other ladies who are scheduled to have BR's the same week as you: Danaboo23. Mushicat, cj2014. Go onto their story and comment and you all can go through this together!

Thanks Alicia. It's exactly what I need to do. I have to meet with my surgeon Monday & I'm trying to think of what kinds of questions I should ask.

Go to this forum and comment...it's for all the BRs happening in April. I'm sure there's a list.

You will not be sorry that you did this. I had mine 6 weeks ago. I can't say it was painful but it's more of a discomfort than pain if that makes sense but definitely worth it. Good luck to you
Thanks for the update could you tell me what type of questions should I ask my surgeon I know she's going to go into detail but you having been through it. Is there anything I should do to prepare myself.
Hi Anne's, I am scheduled for May 14. I am just as scared as you are maybe more so. The ladies here are very supportive and have helped me through this process. Just chatting with everyone will give you the answers you need. I had a list of questions for my PS, I put them through the ringer. I have to pay out of pocket so I am extremely serious about my surgery. Not saying that the others aren't I am just saying I want to get my money's worth. I asked about recovery time, and whether I would need drains. I also asked if he could make me a B+,C- for my size. He said yes but when I go back for pre-op we gonna discuss this again, just so he will know how serious I am. I want my boobs to be gone too :P