Time for Me! - Conroe, TX

Too often I would look @ myself in the mirror and...

Too often I would look @ myself in the mirror and think "if only I could"....
Loose the bra fat, had smaller arms, redo my breast / tummy.... Feel comfortable in a swim suit this summer!

Well not every one can look like a "Super Model", but with the right surgeon, I might feel like one!

So I made my decision and took time for me.
I had a breast augmentation with a lift, revision tummy tuck with scar revision, lipo suction of back and arms, brachioplasty and fat reinjection to hips.
I was very nervous about the brachioplasty because of the scars.

I'm only 5 weeks out but, WOW, what a difference.
My boobs a lifted, tight tummy and I have a tiny waist now.
My arms are skinny now and where Dr. cortes placed the incision, the scar is barely noticeable and will fade with time.
For the first time, I'm looking forward to putting on a swim suit.

While no surgery is pain free, I would recommend take plenty of time off, lots of rest and pain meds and a good support system for those grouchy days!

(Sorry... I found out about this web site after my surgery and I was kind of nervous about posting, but anything this good deserves some attention.
Pre and post pics coming soon.)

My advise... You only live once..."Take time for you"

P.s. My hubby like the results too!

congratson your surgery ...
Congrats on your surgery! Looking forward to seeing your photos as well! I am also curious about the "bra fat" that you mentioned. Can you describe that further? Glad to hear you are doing well post op! I wish you much continued success! :)
Sorry for the response. Bra fat area: lateral side of breast, axilla area an d full back. Hope this helps. Good luck to you! L
Houston Plastic Surgeon

With a friends advise, I finally took time for me. Dr. Cortes came highly recommended for artistry and attention to detail. He took the time to listen to what "I" wanted. He explained in detail what he would do, how he would do it and why. And most importantly, what to expect for "MY" body type. He made me feel comfortable. (And that's important especially when your standing there butt naked! Talk about awkward! Lol) He has a great bedside manner and "very funny"! (Not so good 1st post op visit... I cried cuz it hurt so bad to laugh) I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Cortes to my friends and family. Intact, I already have. He is truly an artist with a vision. His office staff is Awsome and very attentive to my needs, Especially in my post op period. They never left me waiting and answered all my questions.