Just Finished the Sixth Treatment - Connecticut

I've had good results so far! I did not take...

I've had good results so far! I did not take the Curva, I have to be careful of supplements. I walked everyday, but did the treatments during the Christmas holiday week, so I ended up eating some sugar just about everyday. I've lost seven inches all over so far and 2.75 inches from my thighs, waist and hips. That being said, I've only had my first round of measurements, and trust me, the day they did it I was retaining fluid!! I go back in six days for the final measurements and wouldn't be surprised if I was down a total of 10 or more inches as I blow up like a balloon once a month!! Pants are fitting me that I haven't been able to wear in a year. I'm very pleased. I've set a goal to log in 100 miles on my treadmill and 25 hours at the gym and then I'm going to treat myself to another round of Zerona.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Okay, had my one week measurement done yesterday -...

Okay, had my one week measurement done yesterday - lost a little over 9 inches! I'm 22 miles into my goal of logging 100 on the treadmill and doing another round. Next time I'll post before and after photos. I'm very pleased, co-workers and husband have noticed a difference.

I did another round, 12 treatments this time. I was supposed to lose 6" but only lost an additional 4" so now they are giving me 6 free treatments. I certainly am slimmer than I was a year ago, so I can't say I regret it, and I have lost a total of about 14+ inches. I'm down 10 lbs since starting (but that is not just the Zerona, I'm walking like crazy and watching what I eat). I will let you know how the next six go.
NOTE: I was disappointed in the 12 treatments. I lost 9 inches the first time with 6 treatments and really hoped to lose AT LEAST another nine inches with 12 treatments. Now I am just hoping for another 3 with the next round.
I am also a Ct girl, Fairfield.I am scheduled to begin Zerona in Aug. I bought the Groupon 6 sessions over 2 weeks for $399. I have incredibly "saggy" skin. My arms, belly, hips butt and thighs have cellulite and just horrible looking. I used to go to the gym but have not in several monts. I am 5'5", weigh 148. My desire would be to tone up my skin. Has anyone noticed tightening of the skin?
Anti Aging Center in West Haven, CT

I had to change the question in my mind to Rate the "Provider". I'm not sure there is a doctor at this practice. I believe I met two of the owners who both spent considerable time with me. One ID'ed themselves as an owner, the other I just inferred it. Overall great experience. Wish I lived closer, getting there was a burden to my already crazy schedule!