Just Finished the Sixth Treatment - Connecticut

I've had good results so far! I did not take...

I've had good results so far! I did not take the Curva, I have to be careful of supplements. I walked everyday, but did the treatments during the Christmas holiday week, so I ended up eating some sugar just about everyday. I've lost seven inches all over so far and 2.75 inches from my thighs, waist and hips. That being said, I've only had my first round of measurements, and trust me, the day they did it I was retaining fluid!! I go back in six days for the final measurements and wouldn't be surprised if I was down a total of 10 or more inches as I blow up like a balloon once a month!! Pants are fitting me that I haven't been able to wear in a year. I'm very pleased. I've set a goal to log in 100 miles on my treadmill and 25 hours at the gym and then I'm going to treat myself to another round of Zerona.

Okay, had my one week measurement done yesterday -...

Okay, had my one week measurement done yesterday - lost a little over 9 inches! I'm 22 miles into my goal of logging 100 on the treadmill and doing another round. Next time I'll post before and after photos. I'm very pleased, co-workers and husband have noticed a difference.
Anti Aging Center in West Haven, CT

I had to change the question in my mind to Rate the "Provider". I'm not sure there is a doctor at this practice. I believe I met two of the owners who both spent considerable time with me. One ID'ed themselves as an owner, the other I just inferred it. Overall great experience. Wish I lived closer, getting there was a burden to my already crazy schedule!

I did another round, 12 treatments this time. I was supposed to lose 6" but only lost an additional 4" so now they are giving me 6 free treatments. I certainly am slimmer than I was a year ago, so I can't say I regret it, and I have lost a total of about 14+ inches. I'm down 10 lbs since starting (but that is not just the Zerona, I'm walking like crazy and watching what I eat). I will let you know how the next six go.
NOTE: I was disappointed in the 12 treatments. I lost 9 inches the first time with 6 treatments and really hoped to lose AT LEAST another nine inches with 12 treatments. Now I am just hoping for another 3 with the next round.
I am also a Ct girl, Fairfield.I am scheduled to begin Zerona in Aug. I bought the Groupon 6 sessions over 2 weeks for $399. I have incredibly "saggy" skin. My arms, belly, hips butt and thighs have cellulite and just horrible looking. I used to go to the gym but have not in several monts. I am 5'5", weigh 148. My desire would be to tone up my skin. Has anyone noticed tightening of the skin?
I am also considering this procedure mostly due to the groupon and of course my fat belly. Had considered tummy tuck but chicken out... This lazar procedure didn't require any cutting so I was ready! I have read about some large bumps that have appeared for some and now I am not sure. Has anyone experience this or know of someone who has?
I also live in Ct the groupon is for a center in new haven and milford ct.
Any advise is appreciated.
Thanks
Explore the Zeltiq is has a much better result.
I'm considering doing Zerona for my 22 yr old daughter she needs help in her belly. Do you really feel it works? We won't do any supplements.
I wish there was some magic bullet but if it seems to good to be true it usually is. I am menopausal and my metabolism has come to a halt. Its a vicious cycle. If only I could lose weight specifically on my belly. I really had hoped that your results would have been worth it.
Did you ever try to belly fat diet?! It works
Yeah probably. I could have just kept exercising and lost the same amount I expect. I've plateaued for over six months, so that's why I was desperate. The weight used to come off really fast.
Im sorry you weren't happy. Just drinking all that water is a big deal.I signed up and then decided against it. A couple of inches spread out all over the place totaling 3" seemed to vague. I guess I made the right choice not doing it, huh?
I was told by many people I know, offline I mean, that its amazing. Someone recommended it to me because I was complaining about my belly. I already paid upfront, so with the treatments already being done I didn't realize how subtle it was until today. If I could have predicted beforehand the results I wouldn't have bothered. But the girl I talked to told me she lost ten inches and you can tell. Plus I've read good reviews which is how I ended up on this site.
If the results are so subtle and it's an expensive course why bother if you all aren't sure of the results? Am I missing something?
Well I just finished my last treatment. They said I lost 7 inches 2 and a half from my belly and I'm down 4 pounds. I'm not sure though. I haven't really noticed a difference. I will do a review later with some before/after pics. Maybe ill see a difference in the pictures. But my pants still feel more or less the same and they said I lost an inch there. But my pants were baggy before the treatments.
Next week Im going into NYC, my cousin is a big cosmetic derm physician and worked with Dr Patricia Wexler. Im going to talk to her about this Zerona. Previously she'd discredited these things but Im going to ask her again. Ill post as I know. Id certainly like to hear that something is easy and will solve the problem.
I am considering Zerona and I too live in CT. Where would you recommend I go? Thank you
I'm very happy with where I went - Anti Aging Center in West Haven - should be close to you. They are the most affordable I could find in the state.
Well I was looking today and my love handles look smaller, so hopefully they are. Maybe the belly is the last to lose? It's mainly my belly that I focus on, and it's look the same. Anyway, just got home from third treatment. Ran some steps and now I am drinking a lot of water. I had a lot of exercise before my treatment.
Please continue to post. Very interested and want to make sure as these prices are high. Need the belly. Keep on drinking- i feel so sorry for you drinking so much. Did it yesterday as a trial and it was so hard. Good Luck!!!!!
Didn't see a Groupon for this. I was refunded today and I need to track you to see how you are doing and if there are any changes. FYI my BFF is in AvonCT and lived in Waterbury. Maybe at the SoupFactory? Sound familiar. My email is trotterleg@aol.com Will you keep me posted.
Thanks and Happy skinny 2012,
Vicki
Yes, I definately look slimmer, I can feel it too. I'm very happy - I'd say an 8 on a scale of 1-10 with the procedure. It's a pain though, no caffeine, it was a long drive to the place for me, and six visits and ALL that water.

I'm done with the first round. I've set a goal of walking 100 miles on my treadmill then I'm going to treat myself to another round.

Are you a member of Groupon? I got my treatments by waiting for a coupon to come through - saved a lot.
Ive put a stop on preceeding with these treatments until I have a good idea from you how this is all going. They want $1900 for 6/ 24 for $1950. Its a huge span of treatments and much lower price. Had an awful time yesterday drinking all the water. Are you looking slimmer in ur waist? 9 inches IS substantial. Please post so I can track. Im so happy for you! Is that ur last treatment
Hello there - I only lost 1 lb. with the 9 inches, weird, huh? The best demo I saw of that concept was a doctor twisting a roll of bubble wrap until a lot of the bubbles popped. He measured it before and after. He says the type of fat on our thighs, waist and stomach is very light and fluffy, that you don't lose a lot of weight with the Zerona. I'm down another couple pounds on my own since then!
Yeah the weight isn't my biggest concern, just the inches. I used to be a lot bigger than I am now and lost a lot of inches and gained weight from muscle. I lost weight, but not as much as people think I did. Now it's just the belly that's the troublesome area. If I lost 1 pound and 9 inches I'd be happy. glad it has worked for you.
^Yeah I've noticed. I've always drank a lot of water, but I've been doing a lot more lately. It sucks when I want to sleep. I go for a third treatment tomorrow. I am just hoping to see results soon. I take pics of myself every night and I haven't seen a difference. I can't afford more than six treatments, so I am kind of worried that I wasted my money. Hopefully I notice something by the sixth.
Ive been reading reviews and Im going to call before I start. PLEASE PLEASE continue to be in touch so I can follow this. Ill let you know also.