So Happy with New Neck! - Concord, MA

Since high school, I have wanted to get my neck...

Since high school, I have wanted to get my neck fixed. I had a lot of extra hanging skin on my neck, along with jjowls and an undefined jawline. It always bothered me but I was afraid of the pain, the cost and finding a doctor that I could really trust to put my face in their hands!

My experinece was great! There wasn't much pain, the follow up appts were easy, the cost was so worth it and I am so happy with the results! Of course, now, I wish I had done this years ago!

I was never really overweight, but I always had a double chin. There was a lot of extra fat under my chin, as I found out - and expected! It's kind of a family thing; all of us have it, but as I grew older, the skin started hanging and has gotten worse. I would lose weight but found out that it's worse if you lose weight; looks better if you have weight on..no winning! so I removed it all and am so happy! I know put my hair back and up and have photos taken without worrying about my double chin!

You mentioned having problems since high school -- was this caused by weight loss? I've never heard of someone having hanging neck skin quite so young, so I'm just curious if you (or the doctor) could shed any light on the cause.

Thanks!

My husband has a short neck as does his daughter and a small chin. At 18 he looked like an athlete with a thick neck, at 65 he could us some PS but would never do it. His daughter is the same. It is just the face and neck shape and is genetic.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I must have met over 5 different plastic surgeons over the years, but none of them made me feel comfortable enough. Within minutes of meeting Dr. Seckel, I knew that he was the one. He is an accomplished plastic surgeon with the experience you would want your doctor to have. He is genuine and kind and takes his time. I trusted him completely after my first visit. Although I was still nervous about the procedure, meeting him and his staff, made it all that much easier to make the decision. I would honestly recommend Dr. Seckel for any plastic surgery procedure.