So Happy with New Neck! - Concord, MA

Since high school, I have wanted to get my neck...

Since high school, I have wanted to get my neck fixed. I had a lot of extra hanging skin on my neck, along with jjowls and an undefined jawline. It always bothered me but I was afraid of the pain, the cost and finding a doctor that I could really trust to put my face in their hands!

My experinece was great! There wasn't much pain, the follow up appts were easy, the cost was so worth it and I am so happy with the results! Of course, now, I wish I had done this years ago!

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I must have met over 5 different plastic surgeons over the years, but none of them made me feel comfortable enough. Within minutes of meeting Dr. Seckel, I knew that he was the one. He is an accomplished plastic surgeon with the experience you would want your doctor to have. He is genuine and kind and takes his time. I trusted him completely after my first visit. Although I was still nervous about the procedure, meeting him and his staff, made it all that much easier to make the decision. I would honestly recommend Dr. Seckel for any plastic surgery procedure.