Bye, Bye Bags! - Commerce, GA

I have always had trouble hiding the bags under my...

I have always had trouble hiding the bags under my eyes. As a child I didn't realize eventually they would look like my dad's, but at 50 were well on their way. It wasn't something I could cover with make up because they protruded and at times hung down and overlapped on my cheek when I smiled. This is going to put and end to all those woes! I am 7 days post surgery today and getting my stitches removed. I will post pictures of my progress of this and my chin Smart Lipo results.

Photos

2nd post op

Amazing- I can already tell that your bags are gone, even with the post-op swelling.  Are you dealing with any of the common healing issues like dry eyes?  Keep us posted about your ongoing healing!  Looking forward to hearing about the chin lipo, too :)
My eyes wept the first few days, but they stopped. I relied on this site as guidance to know what to expect after my surgery. My recovery looks slower than many others I have seen on this site, but I've always been a big sweller and slow healer. Additionally, FYI my PS no longer has his patients wear a compression garmet post op. He indicated it did not change the outcome. It is something he used to do in his practice but no longer does. In some cases it had negative results and left ridges or grooves where the pressure was and the results were the same at 10-12 week mark.

Day 2 Smart Lipo on chin

My double chin is completely numb, but otherwise painless.
Thank you for the compliment It was sweet of you to say.
I love your first picture, such a cute smile! You are already looking great, I am jealous. Look forward to your awesome results. Take care and take care of yourself.

More Pics

You look so great! And so happy! :)

2 WEEKS TODAY!

2 Week Chin Update

WOW your eyes look GREAT! I know you are happy and taking a lot of selfies! :)
wonderful joday b! you are beautiful... I am over weight so i was wondering if I should wait to get my neck done and my under eye bags... ty for showing the photos and have a blessed
You look great!
Dr Lionel Meadows

He and his staff couldn't be any better. I felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands.