Vaser Lipo/PowerX on Abs/Flanks with Fat Transfer - Columbus, OH

I am a 5'3 inch 240lb Female. I chose Vaser...

I am a 5'3 inch 240lb Female. I chose Vaser Lipo because I prefer to stay awake for my surgery and I do not like the risk of blood clots associated with traditional tumescent lipo. I am extremely nervous about the procedure, but I'm sure I will feel better after my pre op. I'm seeing one of the BEST in the field and I can tell after my initial consult that her patients are her advertisements and she is represented by some of the most beautiful bodies!

I honestly feel for the amount I paid $7900 I...

I honestly feel for the amount I paid $7900 I should look much better than I do. I have a sunk in spot on my stomach and the Dr isn't offering any assistance. I feel it has been a very costly lesson. I was very ill after the procedure. I had my surgery in February still waiting for my before and after photos from the Dr.

I was able to sit down with the Dr turns out my...

I was able to sit down with the Dr turns out my B&A pics were lost, but she was able to give them to me. She is offering some assistance with Vaser Shape and for that I am thankful! Will post my thoughts on Vaser Shape once I've had the procedure.

I chose this Dr because other people have gone to her and had great results. I rate her a 5 the experience is ongoing.

??/
Sorry ladies as of today I am still waiting on before and after pics. I was charged $6900.00 for upper and lower abs. I was advised by an office here that I'm a victim of what they call "Price Gouging" this is very upsetting. The Dr is nice but I was overcharged and they refuse to assist me without paying more money that I obviously don't have. Based on what I spent I should look way better!
Prettygirlalready. Congrads! I would live to see some photos. I'm considering and want to see results from someone more of my weight if you know what I mean.
Hey I had my consultation and he want me to go on a diet so I can get the best results when I get the procedure done. How are you doing I see you still haven't post any pics up hope all is well. Hit me up I want to know how you doing and if its worth it...
Hi PrettyGirlAlready,I would love to see your before and after pictures. I my surgery date is 3/15/12. I am 5'9 and over 250lbs and my PC is doing my surgery in two parts. The lipo of upper/lower abdomen, flanks, side waist and wings. Four to six months later, I will have the TT. I am looking forward to the great look but not the pain. I can take a lot of pain because I don't like taking meds, but I hope the swelling is not that bad. Hope your feeling better and I would love the see your results.
Ms. Cee
Went to the Dr for follow up. Assistant says I'm gonna look great. I sure hope so. I have a lot of bruising:( and they say that the swelling can vary from patient to patient. I'm one who has a lot of swelling. I just want to look better in My clothes. I'll admit I wanted more fat removed from My LH but I'm still swollen so we'll see. I plan to post pics too. Has anyone heard from January Noir???
Well I've had my procedure and this pain is crazy! When I get up to walk it feels like my insides are falling. I sure hope the results are worth it. Dr D knows her stuff so I'm sure all will be well.
Good Luck on your procedure I have a consultation in Feb with a Dr. I can't wait to see what he has to say. Post some pictures up..
Hey Muffett just stopping to check on you. Have you had your consult yet? I pray all goes well!
Hi there! Good luck on your procedure tomorrow!

I responded to your comment on my page, BTW.
Thanks Dear. I'm wondering how much activity is a good amount. I walk at least 20 minutes a day per the Dr but is that enough? Hope you're doing great!!!!!