Wasn't happy with the way I was looking - Quick Lift - Columbus, OH

Wasn't happy with the way I was looking

wasn't happy with the way I was looking

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

doctor and staff were knowledgeable and courteous

Thank you for sharing your experience! How are you feeling about your results now that you're a couple years post-op?

Thank you Shirley for writing me back. Was the $6,926 just for the quick lift, or did that include lipo, and a subtuck as well? Oh, and thanks for being honest about the pain. I will schedule myself a few weeks off.I work in a hospital, and have to answer the phone a lot.
Hi Shirley,
I am so happy to finally read a post from Columbus, Ohio. I am saving for a quick lift, and plan on going to your doctor. I was wondering how much time I should take off work. I keep reading on this site the time off is unrealistic, because you become so bruised, and swollen. I use to work with a lady who also had a quick lift done by your doctor in 2007. She really looks great, so her results have lasted. She lost over 100 lbs, and had a really saggy face, and neck. I was really impressed. I have lost contact with her over the years. There are so many people on this site who complain the results only last a few months which really concerns me. I have fully researched your doctor, and I have only found a few bad reviews. I know he has been practicing in Columbus for a while now. My surgeon is Haroon Aziz. I have had a breast lift/ reduction, and everything sucked lol. He is wonderful, but he does not offer this procedure. I took 3 weeks off work for multiple surguries in one day, but I looked great in a few weeks.
I was eating out in about a week but had to use a heavy makeup. My eyes were not bad but my cheeks in front of my ears stayed bruised for a long time. My ears were the worst. I am still sensitive on my left side. I would do it again, but expect to have pain. I don't want to discourage you, but you might have to take a few weeks off, especially if you use a phone on your job.