Dr. Bapna Was Amazing! - Columbus, OH

One month shy of my 40th birthday, I had a moment...

One month shy of my 40th birthday, I had a moment when I saw a photo of myself and didn't care for what I saw. My face appeared hollow in the cheek area. I don't have a lot of body fat and the face can be a direct reflection of that. He suggested Radiesse and put absolutely no pressure on me to decide or schedule. I went home and did my research by scouring the internet and decided I would go ahead with the Radiesse. I took Arnica Montana which I had read about to help reduce bruising, which I had none thanks to his technique. Dr. Bapna first used 1 syringe of Radiesse and we both examined the result. We decided I could use more volume and went with a 2nd syringe. Once again, he did a fantastic job injecting and was a pro. It's been about 18 months and I still have some of the effect and am now ready to schedule an appointment to have it done again. It's a very subtle change that did not draw unwanted attention from people. I had a friend who I told what I had done and she went to him and had it done also. I trust Dr. Bapna 100% when it comes to discussing cosmetic procedures and appreciate the time he spends with me as I ask a million questions.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a referral from a friend. I had been to Dr. Bapna for Dysport, he was the MOST gentle injector I've had, and was so impressed with him, his staff and the facility. I made an appointment to discuss some ideas for how I was feeling about my appearance.

I agree wholeheartedly. I had it done and with no bruising and very little discomfort. I will continue with the Radiesse maintenance.
Can I just ask as I'm the same age and have exactly same problem and scheduled to have some but my practitioner has advised to pump the cheekbone up a bit and that would lift and plump out the hollow area below but my problem is more the lines that crease when I smile very much like your before photo so I'm a bit worried its not going to work and ill be left with huge cheekbones as I have very high ones already!! Did they just fill the lines?? Many thanks your picture looks great x
Have you had it done? I had my cheek area done FIRST as it pulls up the skin and subtly gets rid of the NLF. For me it wasn't enough, though, and we went back and also had some put directly into the folds. I, too, was worried about big cheek bones (as I already have nice, high ones), but I worried unnecessarily. :)

Thank you so much for adding pictures! You look great in both - lucky lady!! :)

That is great that it lasted so long for you! Odd question, but are you a side sleeper by chance? If you are I'd love to hear if you noticed the side you sleep on go down more than the other.

I am a side sleeper and didn't notice any difference. I truly have no complaints. Immediately after it was injected it can seem a tad lumpy but that smooths out within a couple days and wasn't noticeable. The extra volume really made me feel better:)
I just did it too..and I feel the same way..nobody has noticed but I look better to me...
I love your comment...."Nobody has noticed but I look better to me".... And, isn't that what it's really all about?! I say that bc I am tired of friends/others and even some doctors I've sought out, making comments about how I don't need anything "fixed" blah, blah, blah, but I know what I looked like before the injections ( I had a bad experience with them, never having asked for those injections to take place during surgery) and now I am having treatments to dissolve those fillers. I'm doing the "corrections" so that I too "look better to me". Thank you for your comment.....You said it all in one sentence and I am happy for you that your results were good.