Dr. Bapna Was Amazing! - Columbus, OH

One month shy of my 40th birthday, I had a moment...

One month shy of my 40th birthday, I had a moment when I saw a photo of myself and didn't care for what I saw. My face appeared hollow in the cheek area. I don't have a lot of body fat and the face can be a direct reflection of that. He suggested Radiesse and put absolutely no pressure on me to decide or schedule. I went home and did my research by scouring the internet and decided I would go ahead with the Radiesse. I took Arnica Montana which I had read about to help reduce bruising, which I had none thanks to his technique. Dr. Bapna first used 1 syringe of Radiesse and we both examined the result. We decided I could use more volume and went with a 2nd syringe. Once again, he did a fantastic job injecting and was a pro. It's been about 18 months and I still have some of the effect and am now ready to schedule an appointment to have it done again. It's a very subtle change that did not draw unwanted attention from people. I had a friend who I told what I had done and she went to him and had it done also. I trust Dr. Bapna 100% when it comes to discussing cosmetic procedures and appreciate the time he spends with me as I ask a million questions.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a referral from a friend. I had been to Dr. Bapna for Dysport, he was the MOST gentle injector I've had, and was so impressed with him, his staff and the facility. I made an appointment to discuss some ideas for how I was feeling about my appearance.