BBL with a Nice "SHELF" Butt That Looks Natural? - Columbus, OH

I am so excited about the buttock augmentation, I...

I am so excited about the buttock augmentation, I will be having a consultation in 2 weeks and what do I need to tell the doctor. I want a "SHELF". How much do I need for a nice round butt? Is 500cc to BIG?

Had my surgery TODAY (nov 2,2010)and everything...

Had my surgery TODAY (nov 2,2010)and everything went well. The pain wasnt that bad, it was like doin a lot of sit-ups, a little bleeding from the incision, but other then that.......good! I can't really tell, cause of the swelling, but my butt looks better already. He took fat from my flanks and lower back so i can have that shelf i wanted.i hope everything looks good when the swelling goes down!!! stay tuned!

I had the procedure done and it wasn't what I...

I had the procedure done and it wasn't what I wanted. I don't have that roundness that I was promised, so I had to have a reinjection which was MORE painful then the surgery. It made a little difference. The doctor didn't give me the projection that I wanted...I told him I want a BLACK WOMENS ASS!!..no a long flat ass..he thought he did a good job, but not what I wanted. He is now wanting me to do a new procedure with laser it will be proformed by a Dr from Cleveland who specializes in BBL...and he is gonna foot the bill, that's the only reason I'm doin it again, less pain and better results..This is it! He just didn't know what a black women ass should look like and I asked him has he ever done a black women before and he replied YES!! It just need the right plaement for the fat, the flat part is still a little flat, if he would just place the fat there and sculpt it, it would be GREAT!! I will show picture after it's done in March!! fingers crossed!

I just had a second surgery but this time it was...

I just had a second surgery but this time it was done with vaser lipo and let me tell you it was the best. They took out 1800cc's but I am still swollen and I can tell a big difference in my stomach, it is flat and my butt I can't really tell yet how it is gonna turn out, but it is bigger then before. The first surgery was Co2 lipo, didn't do anything for me and I was disappointed, but my doctor was having a seminar where specialist in certain areas came and put on a clinic and I guess I was lucky because I got it done FREE!! Yay!! Dr Paul Vanik from Mentor, Ohio did my surgery and did a fantastic job!

Dr Mark Mendell-Brown (Cincinnati, Ohio).

everything happen just the way he said! the cost as reasonable, staff was excellent, surgery center was all in the same building. Will post pictures after swelling goes down,

Lol @ "BLACK WOMANS ASS" Lmaoo
@slfree... You had a reinjection,hun? Did you have to pay extra for that? And if you didn't, how did your doctor do that for you without recharging you?? I was supposed to have another consult Wednesday, but I asked myself why...
hey im going to this doctor for my surgery i made an app for surgery feb and im nervous because it seemed like the doctor and i werent on the same page.. he said he might only get 300 cc's for each cheek and i told him i wanted the top to be fuller as well (cuz its super flat) and he said he would mostly inject in the middle and bottom and he said wearing certain underwear would define the top more and i just wanted to cry.. i want my butt to look good naked.. not have to rely on underwear to make it look better.. idk any encouraging words? what exactly did the doc tell you?

Congrats on your surgery! Can't wait to see the pics.

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
This is important info! I was wondering how to buy clothes post procedure, seeing that we may have some slight disproportion going on(waist to rear ratio, I heard it called). Seems like we will remain the same size? It will be fun dressing up our new figures.
My surgery was re-scheduled for July and I can't wait. I jsut talked to a lady that had it and OMG You can't tell her nothing. He body looks good after her surgery and it has only been a month. I am so geeked about my surgery. I have already started buying new under clothes. My doctor said that I may only be able to fit a few of my jeans, because my waist will be from 3-4 sizes smaller, but the butt of my jeans may be to small cause my butt will be bigger. I don't care!! As long as my ass looks better then it does NOW!!!I will buy new clothes.

How did your surgery go?

my doctor told me, it doesn't matter what type of lipo you have, if you have stretch marks your skin has lost it's elasticity and if it is excessive you may have to have a tummy tuck. There was a lady in the doctors office when I went and she said she had stretch marks and as long as you don't show your stomach, or wear a bikini top, it's fine. She had VASER lipo and her stomach is so flat, but before her surgery her stomach was huge. Now, it it tight and flat, but her stretch marks looks like a deflated balloon, but with her shirt down you can't tell.
Hi does anyone now if Smartlipo will tighten the skin around your belly if you have alot of stretch marks?

My surgeon will be {edited} in Columbus Ohio and he will be injecting 600cc's. The cost will be around 9500.00 that includes the doctor, the out patient services facility and the anesthesia services and garment. He said 600cc would be fine for what I want. He said my ass would look like Serena Williams, he said 800 would be overkill cause my butt would be big all over. I don't want it to be huge. Some will absorbed and when the swelling goes down it would be perfectly round, high and tight. I saw pictures of a lady that had 500cc's injected and it looked great. The fat had absorbed and all and it looked nice and big. I think I'm gonna go with 600cc's I hope that the fat dosen't absorb much.

Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor's information to the review. Thanks!
The cost sounds very reasonable. How exciting!
Hi there, when is your surgery?
How much will it cost and how much cc will be injected?
I just had my consultation yesterday and I am sold on this, I asked hundreds of questions and he answered them all. Now, I need to schedule the surgery. The doctor said I would have to come back the day after to see him so he can check and see how I am doing? But the only other issue was, I have strecth marks on my belly and he said I may sag a little in the front because that fat will be gone. I may need another procedure like a tummy tuck. He said, if I want to wear tight shirts or bathing suits I may need to wait and see after the swelling goes down to see what it looks like. I am so excited to have it done.
That is wonderful! Who did you decide go with for the surgery?
I will be having my consulation in the morning, very nervous. I just want to get this over with, so I won't be laid up all summer. My friend doesn't want me to go, but I am not satisfied with my butt. I have nice clothes and MOST don't look right to me, the backside is awful looking, FLAT! Wish me Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Slfree66... How was your consultation... Did you do the procedure already? What Dr did you go to?
i totally understand how you feel!!! so did you have your procedure yet?? and how much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking
and that's the whole thing with this type of procedure, they could put in 10 gallons of fat, but the fat actually has to be purified and it has to attach in its new spot. If it doesn't then the fat won't survive.
I think I have enough fat to get 800cc in both cheeks. I read that 10 to 30 percent will be absorbed in some cases, but after 3 months whatever is left is permanent.
Exactly, there is likely to be some amount of re-absorption....results also depend a great deal on not sitting for at least two weeks---some docs want 3 weeks of no sitting. Could you share with me who you plan to see?--you can e-mail me directly if you prefer at flatty2fatty@yahoo.com When you see the Doc, it would definitely be helpful if he/she shows you pictures of women with your frame/body structure and ask how many cc's were used in these women....that will definitely give you a real clear picture of what your looking for....may be 500cc in each buttock will be ok for you, but I truly doubt it...I would hate for you to invest your time/money and be unhappy with the results....my research revealed that many women have gotten the proceedure done a second time because the butt was not big/rounded enough. In the meantime, have you checked out Dr. Marksmann's pics--really nice---Dr. Markmann has stated that "he usually injects between 800 and 1500cc of fat per cheek".
From my research, 500cc would be on the small side. I'm with you....I want a shelf too!! I'm not spending this kind of money without it being nice and well-rounded. The minimum for a "shelf" would be 800cc. Hopefully, you will have enough fat for the BBL Doc to harvest...I think you will be very disappointed if you only go for 500cc. I noted that Dr. Marksmann in MD has gone up to even 1500cc (now that's what I'm talkin' about!). I recall noting that Dr. Rodriguez in MD has gone up to 1100cc. I think Dr. Soto in FA is also willing to go as much as possible. I am so excited for you...hope all goes well!! Can you let us know how it went?
I should've pointed out that I mean at least 800cc in each cheek totaling 1600cc. I have noticed several Docs air on the side of being conservative...they will say...well, it's about proper proportions..contouring of the waist, etc......I'm with all of that...but it's also about nice volume for many of us!
Thank You! I am glad I asked. I was looking at picture on the internet. I want it to look as natural as possible.Nothing too big. I just want a well rounded rear.