13th Big Day FULL TUMMY TUCK WITH LIPO - Columbus, GA

I am going in on the 13th heeeelllpppp!!! I am so...

I am going in on the 13th heeeelllpppp!!! I am so scared but I have too go through with it tired of people asking me am I pregnant that hurt me so bad . I am going too stay positive pray for me

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Who is doing the surgery in Columbus GA .

Hey Niki how are you doing??

What Sharon said!

Good luck today! We'll all be thinking happy thoughts for you. :)

Today is your big day!!! I sending good thoughts and prays your way!!
Hi:

I have 2 wonderful children, (youngest is now 26 yrs old) but carrying them did help trash my body - LOL. Most of it was my fault though. I have lost 82 lbs after weight loss surgery. Now I have very loose abdominal skin. I run and it really bothers me when I do.
I am excited about this phase! Tomorrow at this time my surgery will be over but I will be in the hospital one night, so I hope to post my thoughts as soon as I can when I get home.

I have been obsessively watching TT videos for the last few days. I am laughing at myself : )

Warmly,
Gracey

Gracey I did the same thing...watched the videos non stop for weeks.  Crazy huh.....

I am a visual person so always need to see what is involved.

Good luck to you!! Can you elaborate on why you've decided to get the tummy tuck? Lots of weight loss? Have you given birth? Or is it just due to the way you're built? We'd love to know more.

Sending positive thoughts your way for a successful surgery on the 13th.

My TT is also on the 13th!!! Also having lipo! I go in at 9:30 in the morning. How about you?

I am a bit stressed tonight. Mostly because I still have things I want to get done before Monday morning. My week and day have been crazy trying to get ready for Christmas. Plus we have 4 December birthdays in our family so I hosted my grandson's 1st birthday party at my house today. I am pretty tired from playing with the kids and all that it took to pull off the party.

I will be staying in the hospital Monday night, how about you?

Warmly,
Gracey
I had a TT on November 4th and dont regret it a bit. It will make you feel alot better of yourself.

Hi Niki,

You are going to do just fine!  It is normal to be scared but soon you will be done and on the road to recovery.  And I might add with a new body :)

Keep on posting and you will find a ton of great information on the site.   I look forward to reading about your journey and seeing the before and after pics.
I am 3 days post op. Had my TT on Dec 9th. I was scared too!! It will be okay!!!!!!!! You will do fine. I did. The pain was less than I had imagined and scared myself silly thinking about. It hurt, but nothing so bad I couldn't handle it. I can already see a difference in my tummy. Get a food tray for the side of your bed to keep all your meds & drinks & some food. That helped me ALOT. I can now get out of bed on my own. TAKE THE PAIN MEDS as described, if it says every 4-6 hours take them AT 4 HOURS exactly. The first 24 hours you will need it. I am now down to 1 pill every 6 hours instead of 2 pills every 4 hours. You can do it!!! I know how you felt, but you'll be so happy when it's over!! Hang in there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. GOOD LUCK!!