Tummy Tuck W/Lipo & Loving It! - Columbus, GA

I am seven days post-op of a tummy tuck with lipo....

I am seven days post-op of a tummy tuck with lipo. I was an unlikely candidate due to my height & weight. (5'6 @ 283lbs) wow...I know that is a lot. I have tried for the last nine years since my last child of three to get my "body" back but only continued to gain. I consulted with a plastic surgeon five years ago about a possible TT but was frightened @ the thought. I tried for another five years to attack this weight on my own. One day I realized that I like being "thick" I just wanted my mid-section to be flat again.

I am so glad I went through it! I saw my body 3 days post-op & couldn't believe it. The surgeon told me that I wouldn't have perfect results because of my size but I tell you...I am still swollen & I have come down 10 inches in my waist already, he took out 15lbs of fat and I have no bruising, very minimal pain & looking great already!

I went to my follow-up yesterday & he showed me my before photos & that looked like a stranger to me...lol! I am loving it and can't wait for the months to pass so I can see the final results! Thank you God!

Today I am 12 days Post-op. (Sept 29, 2010) Per my...

Today I am 12 days Post-op. (Sept 29, 2010) Per my Doc...he says I am healing great. He removed my sutures & stitches from my belly-button today. My swelling has gone down tremendously. I am feeling wonderful. I have been getting my walking done daily and it has drastically improved my flexibility even my Doc was impressed. I am finally posting my before photos. (You all will be shocked!) Feedback please!!! Be blessed & never discouraged!

Just wanted to add some updated photos. I am doing...

Just wanted to add some updated photos. I am doing fine & healing well!

I had Surgery 4 weeks ago and I am doing great!!!...

I had Surgery 4 weeks ago and I am doing great!!! More photos to come in a few weeks. Scar is healing wonderfully!!!

3 months Post-op & standing strong! I feel...

3 months Post-op & standing strong! I feel that i am sexier, free & happy! This experience has opened up new opportunities for me to explore life in a different way. Since September, I have traveled more, I have smiled more, I have laughed more...I have enjoyed more! I used to feel totally uncomfortable when I'd put on my socks, shoes or even shave my legs but now I can flex everything with ease! (A great feeling in itself) I have been motivated to get out & walk because there's nothing jiggling! (I am not ashamed of what my body had turned into...it has been improved) Three month photos soon!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He was forward & straight to the point. He treated me like no job was too big or too small. Thank you Dr. P!

He did an awesome job
You look so good! Congatulations on your journey and welcome to the flat side!!!
Hi, do you recall the volume removed when you had your liposuction done? I'm seriously considering the abdominoplasty with lipo. I understand each state a maximum amount which can be removed via liposuction. I'm curious to no what SC max volume is?
I would love to see how your scar turned out
absolutely awesome work and you healed so nicely! I too am a thicker girl and a-ok with that but its that tummy that does not fit in my world! I am booked April 5th. Hope I get as good results as you have. Thank you for posting.
Wow! You look great. I am going to have a consultation with Dr Pagadala tomorrow. I am looking forward to having this surgery with him especially after seeing your results. Do you have any current photos of your look that you don't mind sharing?
Wow, nice. Now it's a few years later. If you had to do it again would you ???
Thank you & yes Ma'am, I'd definitely do it again... in a heartbeat!
Wednesday is approaching, I even thought about canceling !!! lol. a little nervous.
That body is Snatched !!!!!!
Wow, you look awesome....most comparable pics for me thus far. 4'11" 192 size 14/16, no kids but so much gut!! Did you travel to Maryland or have you moved since the surgery?
Wow you look great and most important, you sound like you are very happy with your results. Thats what matters, congrantulations! :)
Yikes! You give me inspiration girl!
Holy SHITZ! You look FAB Honey! I had WLS and have lost 62 lbs(am at 212) and am looking for a Dr in GA to do a TT...i see a couple reviews of this one and he has a good price! THanks for sharing your story!
You look great!!! You inspired me to go and get mines done..Thank you
OMG you look great I am too 283lbs at 5'7 and I have been trying to tackle this weight so I can get mines done but I am thinking I should go ahead!! and I just looked up your doctor before I read you post... I was like OMG that has to be a sign. I soo want to get this done. you have completely motivated me!! Thanks
OMG!!!! You look great. I am having one done in March. I am so excited after seeing your pics. I have a pear shape, but after some abdominal surgery I have that sstomach you love to hate. My boyfriend says im too old to worry about that (46 is not old). forget that, he iwss going to love me even more after the surgery.
Hi i just can say u look really beautiful...... i would like to know how many ponds do u lost after the surgery? and how long do u spent? keep it doing.......
I am so happy to hear from you. I want to have this surgery so bad. But I am scared. Will you please post a current picure of yourself. Keep up the good work !
WOW! YOUR DOCTOR DID THAT!
After reading your story and seeing your results, I am certainly sure I can move forward to reward myself in the same way. I had been very hesitant about the procedure and finding the right doctor. I have done a lot of research in hopes to find a doctor that has worked on someone of my size and body shape, and I ran across you. I have scheduled an appointment to visit the doctor that did your procedure. Yes I am scared but anticipating my very own results. You look wonderful...flaunt your curves!!
Thank you Fanuella....great info! Send the contact details, please!
I would like to know much infor...the price is really 4800 and do you have a number i can reach the doctor at. Also how much was the consult? when u met with the doctor. And u look great.
Hi there, I live in SC and my surgeon wont do my TT until I get my BMI to a 34 and I am upset. I wore 262 feb of last year and now weigh 212 as of today. I go for my pre op on the 9 of march and it is so hard to lose these 7 or so lbs before. I have been running back and forth to this place since 10/2011 and my TT has changed many times. If he wont do it next week I will be contacting you master sculpter ASAP. My TT he was 7000 which I have paid in full. I will ask for a refund that same day and how soon will your doc schedule me after consult.
Fanuella, I disagree with your statement because a lot of people pay more than $5,000 and they don't like their results. I paid under $5,000 and my doctor knows what he's doing...His before and after pictures that i saw... was just awesome!!!