TT in 3 Weeks- Very Nervous and Excited - Columbus, GA

I am about 3 weeks away from my TT procedure. I am...

I am about 3 weeks away from my TT procedure. I am nervous and excited. I have 3 weeks off and hope this is long enough. I had 2 c-sections and my boys are now 13 and 10 and excited about a flat stomach again. I am 5 7 and about 150. I hope it is worth it. I will keep you updated on the procedure. Any advice would be great!

Hi Carol how are you doing??
Why are the tummy tucks so cheap in GA 4800. Does that include the tummy tuck with lipo
My tt was $5600 and that included lipo and anesthesia and all my follow-up appts...i am now 5 weeks post op.
Not sure Mine was actually 4400.00. I loved my dr. That includes lipo.
yay you have a flat tummy! hope your doing well. you have to put up some pictures soon so we can see how you look, when your up to it that is. anyway take care
I do too. I am on day 2 and feeling pretty good. I took off my bandage today and it looks really good.I am excited. I have relaxed and enjoyed this time.
Things get better each day!!I am 6 weeks post opp and so glad i did this!!
Carol, hope all went well. I am on week 4, as of today, post op. Best decision I've made in a long time... I hope you too will feel the same way in 4 weeks.
Hope you do great I am going for my tomorrow please let me know how are you doing
HEY CAROL, wishing you best of luck and a speedy recovery!!!

Hi Carol,

I will be thinking about you tomorrow and saying the prayers for you!  I will be anxious to hear from you after.
Best of luck tomorrow Carol! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!
I have been taking vitamin c and now mucinex to help clear it up. I got 6 days to clear it up. I do not feel bad and no fever but alittle cold. Yes, time is going fast. I can not wait.
time flies doesn't it 1 week to go nice. I got 13 days to go and going fast and I can't wait either I'm getting a little sick so I better get better lol.
One more week till surgery! I can not wait.

Hi Carol,

I am so excited for you!  The week will fly by and you will soon be home recovering with a slammin hot body!
Countdown continues 13 more days!!!

It will be fine :)
I find a lot of people hide the fact they had a tt for many reasons; but like Kimmie said you deserve to be happy and if this is what does it for you then go for it. I put it off for 5 years because I was guilty about spending that kind of money on me (and I was working 3 jobs), until I got fed up and told my self that I can't give my family everything and neglect me. My mom said I was fine how I was and didn't need to waste the money but I laughed and said if I die tomorrow, I can't take the money. My outspoken 11 year old told me,"mom, now that you have a flat stomach, what about your legs!" KIDS!
The one bad thing about feeling better is that it doesn't mean your ready to return back to normal life yet, I have to keep that in mind!
I am so excited. Thank you for your support.
Hi Carol,

You will be sore and stiff on day 8 but will do fine. You could always say you have a sore lower back if that helps. I told most everyone except three people mainly because I didn't want to deal with the comments. I had to see them on day 9 post op and was swollen, stiff and sore so all I said was that my back was acting up. Not a lie....it really was. I just didn't tell them why it was acting up :).

Just remember you deserve this and as long as you are happy with the decision that is all that matters. You don't owe anyone an explanation and certainly don't need to justify this to anyone either.

You will do just fine and love your results! Best present I ever gave myself!
Yes, I am soo bad about buying my husband and kids everything so glad I am treating myself to something. I have loved the support from everybody. The next 17 days are going to be so long.

With all of the holiday prep going on the time will go fast!  Before you know it you will be on your way to the procedure.

Yes as mothers we always put everyone else first and sometimes don't even place ourselves last for gosh sakes.  It is now your time so just enjoy and know you are so worth it!
Thank you! Yes, it is going to be long. That is awesome you are on day 7 because I will have to visit my in laws 8 days after surgery for Christmas and plan to hid it from them. I am feeling so much better from talking to everybody.
Hi there,

How are you doing? If I did the math right you would have had your TT this week since you shared it was three weeks from 11/23.

I went back to work to a pretty demanding job on day 19 and absolutely no one at my office has a clue. This week I traveled all the way from the East to the West coast on four planes with my boss, and he still has no clue.

I think by day 14 you should be completely back to normal if you take it easy and follow the docs orders.

Hope all is well!