Super Happy About my Results 1yr Later - Columbus, GA

Great thing about the tummy tuck is the confidence...

Great thing about the tummy tuck is the confidence it gave me afterwards only down fall is it was a very long painful recovery.. I actually just wanted to look better in my clothes at age 40 with 3u kids 17,19,& 3enjoy I had to have it. It has changed my life tremendously. I advise anyone that can afford it to do it....

I just learned how to post pics so shortly i will...

i just learned how to post pics so shortly i will post more from the first few days to a few months.....Soon to come thanks!....my previous review was cut short and some things were left out and actually edited wrong to make me look illiterate, lol sorry
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

The office was state of the art and super clean and I had seen prior patients work

@lovemybelly --check your in box.
WOW !! Lady u look GREAT !!! I cant wait until my 12 months roll around !!! Cant wait to see the finished product. Right now dealing with swelling , cant wait until it is over !
Thanks so much! How are u? Yeah that swelling and tightness is no fun...it will be all worth it in the end...I use to hate when I ate too much that was a killer as well but hang in there and happy healing to u....
Great pictures. I am loving those curves lil hot mama. Lol ;) Congrats.
Thanks lady how are u doing? Hope your healing well....hang in there girlie
I am hanging in there. It willbe great if the drains come out tomorrow. It is 3 weeks now. I am so over these drains.
Awwwww man I bet! You are going to be so happy and feel so free without them I had mines for about 5 days....im excited for u that ur getting them out
you look great!!!
Thank you so much!
Good luck with your surgery as well! You will be super happy Im sure
I LOVE ur results !! Thanks for sharing ! I will be 14 days PO tomorrow and I am VERY HAPPY so far !! And the swelling do not even bother me, because I know it is only temporary , the TT takes shopping for clothes to another level !!!!! ENJOY !!!!
Awwwww good for you and great! Yes the swelling will be gone before u know it just make sure u wear ur wrap day and night for as long as the doc tell u...its so uncomfortable but very important! After my TT I brought only tight fitted shirts and still do...my Hubby asked me the other day will I ever wear another loose fitting shirts...lol....but the best part about it is he loves my results more than me...lol....thanks sweetie and goodluck feel free to ask any question and again dont rush anything take it easy
I just looked at ur pics and your results look awesome!
Thanks ladies...I actually had came on and read reviews before my surgery and I was very happy to see all the support....my procedure was so successful that I took so many pics in the beginning and was healing so well that after the first 6mth I didn't take any more pics. Just the other day my sis asked if I had any and keloids and I was like actually no I will send u some pics and I just happen to put my old pic with the new ones and wanted to share my story.....I had a baby in 2009 and my stomachs had got huge and I gained so much weight that only a tummy tuck would bring me back to normal.. My procedure was so successful that after I got my tubes taken out I went back for my 6wkson check up and was cleared unless I had any problems. Im proud to say that I heal remarkably well...I have read stories about swelling, lumps, ugly scars,discomfort mths later,
Sorry my phone is acting up I meant to say 6wk post op check up not 6wkson......anyway....the healing process was a bit long but it is very important to take it easy getting back to ur normal activity and embrace the help from family and friends. I didn't pick my 2yr old for 2mths I didn't pick up anything more than 5pds...I followed all doctors orders. I had read horror stories of how women scars opened up after 2mths and how they had to get stuffed with gauges. I didn't even start exercising which was walking only until 3mths after my surgery. Now Im still a little numb but not much and im thinking I will be rid of numbness in another maybe 6mths. I had a full tummy tuck muscle repair and all so of course its going to be a while before all numbness goes but even if I stay exactly like I am I dont have a problem with it.....my husband tell me all the time when im nude how good I look and how the tummy tuck was a great investment .....thanks for all comments and ask any questions u like I will be more than happy to assist anyone with any info they need and I will post more pics when I get to my PC...
Oh wow you waited 2 mos to pick up your toddler. That makes me worried. I am 2weeks PO and kind of on my own. I will have to start picking up my 2 yr old in the next week or 2. Right now the sitter has been picking up and dropping off. Also she baths him before he comes home. Just dont know how long I can keep making her do all that.
Oh wow yes I had a very good support system I come from a huge family and everyone came together in my time of need. My family would lift him on me if I was sitting down or laying down but other than that I was assisted putting him in the car putting him in the shopping cart and with anything that had to do with lifting him.
i feel the same way.....and i wished i would hav been brave enough to do it years ago...............i will b 4 weeks po this fri. and good to hear from you being a year po...happy days to u girl......:)
oh, got to tell ya, i need to learn how to post pics too, but i love reading all of my tt er pals post....they make u smile.lol. and get u thru ur dayz.............we r all family and connected in some way, no matter what................ttul
That is so vet true! It was kind of easy to post the pics but u can only do it from ur personal computer which sucks for me because I use my phone for everything. By the way all my pics are in my phone so What I did was emailed myself the pics from my phone then got on the pc and downloaded them, then I went to this website and clicked on the browse button where u can add a photo and go to ur downloaded files and look for the pic and click on it....I hope this helps u and good luck with ur tummy tuck! Take it easy and dont rush moving around...you are not going to absolutely love ur results for another say 4-5mths.....ur still at the stage where u have to wear that girdle things and I hated that but it is a very important part of the contouring and healing process.....be blessed
Yes actually 14mth and very happy.....thanks and happy days to u as well post them pics...lol
You look great!
You look great! How long was your recovery? Share your journey :) I have a friend that got it done there. We used to work at Columbus Regional Medical Center together.
Hi and thank u much! Im new at this thing here so what I did was I replied with a post about some of my journey. I didn't realize I could respond directly to u. My recovery was about 3-4mths. I dont understand how anyone can go back to normal activity before a mth. I took advantage of all my help and followed all doctors orders! Girl Dr Raman and his wife are aweson so is the staff. I have had several surgeries throughout my life and he was the first doctorcuz EVER! that actually said before the surgery let us bow our heads and pray. And we did and it was confirmation that I was doing the right thing and that my surgery was going to be a success and to God be the. Glory it was!