Lots of Pain and Even Some Bleeding - Columbus, OH

My procedure was done 5 days ago, so I really...

My procedure was done 5 days ago, so I really don't know what the final result will be. I'm making this post so that others will know what to expect.

I had two one-hour treatments on the same day. First the right side of my tummy was done and then the left side. There was quite a bit of discomfort when the fat is sucked into the machine, but that discomfort goes away after about 10 minutes. I was surpised that the fat sucking cups are very small -- probably about 4" by 2" and about 3" deep. That's why I had to endue the procedure twice. Only so much fat could be placed into the machine. Please understand that I am certainly not obese -- I am a size 6. My stomach just has a pooch. To get the entire stomach area, the procedure had to be performed on each side of my belly button. When each hour ended, my skin felt frozen -- almost like hamburger meat, but that went away quickly.

When I got home I noticed that bruising had already begun. The skin on my left side had been punctured so I had some bleeding. It is now 5 days later, and I'm in a lot of pain. The area is basiclly numb to the touch except for a shooting pain that begins in the same area where my bleeding occurred.

I really feel ashamed of myself for spending $1,500 for this procedure. If I achieve the average result, then 20% of the fat that was sucked into those cups will disappear. I don't think that will be significant enough to even notice, but I hope that I'm wrong.

Before you invest in this procedure, please ask your doctor to see the machine. I think that you'll be amazed at the very small area that will be treated.

Can anyone suggest a good surgeon for this procedure?
I too am considering this procedure in Columbus, Ohio. I would love to know who the doctor was who performed yours.
hi, I had the procedure done 8 days ago, since then I have had shooting pains in my abdomin area as well, also I have been peeing out some (gross - sorry) blood too. now I am concerned. has anyone else had this happen?

The doctor was very nice, and I don't think that it is her fault that I made a bad decision. I only wish that I had asked to see the machine before my procedure.