Going to Columbus Ohio to Get my Body Right - Columbus, OH

So today I scheduled my BBL surgery for 2/27/14...

So today I scheduled my BBL surgery for 2/27/14 I'm so excited I have been losing a little weight also so I can be top notch when it's all said and done me and my hubby are excited to see my results I'm also nervous. He was also able to show me his work on other patient and his work speaks for itself I was very impressed I have had several consultation and he was the best
Good luck!!

Uploading some wish pics

So here are some of my favorite shapes that I think I can achieve.
I was considering dr shah but he does them sub fascial and with that you and anyone would be able to feel the implants. Im thinking of roxxy plastic surgery which is also in Columbus ohio..she does them under the muscle.
I have been considering Dr. Shah but he doesn't have enough pictures. Where did you find that picture in your profile that says he did it? That looks awesome! I live in Cincinnati and Im trying to find someone in Ohio. Did you go to his office for a consultation?
Yes I went to his office and had a consult and yes he has tons of pictures consultations are free if you mention real self so go check him out @blackberry30

Had my surgery on 2/27/14

I'm a little swollen but doctor shah did a great job
Omg! Looks good! How much did it cost. ..

Still swollen

My stomach looks great it's flatter than ever and my but and hips look great
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah was very professional and also personable he really explained the procedure and everything that I would go through and I'm looking forward to my BBL and also other surgeries! He was amazing and so was my patient coordinator Brittanie we all worked together very well and my surgery went fantastic I was nervous about being put under and the doctor walked me through it and I was sleep in seconds