Love It! Love It! LOVE It! - Columbia, SC

I have had so many peels over the years: TCA,...

I have had so many peels over the years: TCA, Jessner's, glycolic, Blue Peel (will never do that one again - OUCH!), all of the SkinMedica peels, and I have to say that the Vi Peel is by far the BEST one I've ever experienced! I will continue to have these 2 or 3 times a year to keep my skin looking fresh. If you can just stop yourself from trying to "help" it off and let time take it's course, the results are incredible. I tend to want to pick, so it was hard for me not to, but my aesthetician told me to spray my face with water any time I wanted to touch my face, and that made all the difference. I would recommend this to everyone that is concerned with sundamage, wrinkles, acne/acne scars or just wants their skin to look better and tighter in general.

Thanks for the peeling pics! I'm going to get this peel tomorrow and I'm a bit scared since I'm fair skinned too. You have great eyes!
I am also from Columbia. Where did you get your peel done?
I am also from Columbia. Where did you get your peel done?
Thanks for sharing your photos. For day 3 - is that the 3rd day after (not counting the day the procedure was performed)? What does day 1 and 2 look like? I'm trying to decide what day of the week is best to get this done. Thanks!
The day of the peel and the first 48 hours, I looked just fine - actually, slightly tan. It was at the 48 hour mark that I started to peel. I'd say if you want to look good BY the weekend, then do it on a Monday. If you want to hide out OVER the weekend, then do it on a Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. That has been my experience anyway.
Thanks so much for your quick reply!

Thanks for being so brave and posting! I appreciate you showing the peel days. You look great on day 5! I have my first peel on Thursday after work, then I go on travel for work on Tuesday. I should be fine by the right? No peeling?

Wow, you were seriously peeling on day 3 & 4! Thank you so much for posting those pictures so we could really see what its like. Were you wearing face makeup in your day 5 picture?

You have gorgeous eyes by the way! :)

Thanks Megan! Yes, those really are Days 3 & 4. I followed the directions to a "t" with the towelettes, post-peel protectant and sunblock. I think the distilled spray water really helped a LOT! Day 5 photo is just a tiny, tiny bit of Oxygenetix foundation (barely any) mixed with Oxygenetix moisturizer...so to give it a little tint - and of course mascara and lips. Can't go anywhere without those. :)

Haha, I rarely leave the house without mascara so I definitely hear you there!

Wow, I can't believe how much of a change there was between day 4 & 5! Are you noticing any other changes now?

Overall, my skin continues to improve. Way fewer breakouts and pores are smaller. It just looks and feels better. I can't wait to do another one.

How long will you be waiting between peels?

I usually get some sort of peel every couple of months but this was the first Vi Peel I had ever had. I think I'm not going to do any others except this one from now on since the results were so good.

hey I have acne and left with dark spots and onemore thing which really bothers me is my dark elbows and knees .... can you please suggest if we have any surgery for that please...

Hey there! Did you actually get skin tightening results or just surface discoloration removal??? Any info would be great! :)