BR/LIFT Long Overdue, No More Neck or Back Pain - Columbia, SC

Pros: no more neck, shoulder or back pain. Reduced...

Pros: no more neck, shoulder or back pain. Reduced from 36H to hopeful Full C, but I'm still very swollen so unsure of actual size.

Surgery 10/4/2012... 4 weeks PO. Wish I knew the shape would be very boxy, and odd like beforehand. The pics in the PS ofc are more healed. My clothes fit much better, with the exception of appearing flat chested with the sports bra on. Still can't sleep on my side. Right breast is doing wonderfully. The left breast has issues but is slowly catching up!

Overall, I love my new self, BUT the swelling needs to subside so I can get rid of the odd, boxy shape. This is really my only negative comment. I shouldn't compare, but some people look sooooo much better at week 1 than my shape at week 4!! Yet, I'm happy, I felt better yesterday than since the day of surgery.

Please try not to compare yourself to others.  Each person heals at a different pace but you will get there.

Mine took 6 months for the boxy look to correct itself.   I now love them and they are a perfect tear drop shape.   I do know that it can be frustrating but you can't rush the healing process.

Give it time. It will take a minimum of 3 months to look normal. If it looked perfect now, then 3 months from now after stretching, you would have loose skin with "bottoming out" See you soon.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

PS is great, very easy to talk to, very down to earth!!