Great Doctor! Highly Recommend! - Columbia, SC

I had my surgery one week ago and I am very...

I had my surgery one week ago and I am very happy!

revision- upgrade

6 months after my first surgery I chose to upgrade from my 300mod+ to 600hp. I went back to Dr. Sexton. I didn't upgrade do to any fault of Dr. Sexton's I just chose the wrong size for the look I wanted do to being afraid of going to big. He once again did a great job! I am very happy with the results and would recommend him highly. I have already recommended him to a friend.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr Sexton because of the reviews I read and the before and after pictures. Dr. Sexton was very patient with all my questions and made me feel very at ease. His staff is amazing and so friendly. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have any plastic surgery as he will made feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Sexton and staff.

Congratulations on your revision. Glad you are happy with your results. How was your recovery with each surgery? Yes, we would love to see some pictures!
Show some b4 and after pictures
I only have before pics they took at his office. I can post them Monday. I should say that I have gone back and upgraded from 300mod+ to 600hp. Once again he did a great job! I will post an updated pic Monday as well.
Ok kool great!! I'm glad you are happy with the outcome