Choosing the Right Size - Columbia, SC

Always have had an A and was hoping to get larger...

Always have had an A and was hoping to get larger after having children like my mother but I wasn't blessed. So, after a year of research I am 2 days away from making it a reality. I am excited yet nervouse at the same time. I am nervous that I might not have selected the right size. I want to be a C post op and had 2 options with 286CC or 304CC both which will get me there. I went with the 304 but I'm slightly concerned that it might be to big. I'm 5'2" 108 lbs, what do you guys think?

One week after surgery and I am still very pleased...

One week after surgery and I am still very pleased with my results! They look as if this was the size I was intended to be! The doctor did a great job
How do I post pictures?

Three weeks post op and I am doing good. Still a...

Three weeks post op and I am doing good. Still a little tender especially around the nipples. How long do you stay tender there?
I finally got my tape off the other day, so today I went and purchased a new bathing suit and thy look good. Tuesday was my first day back to work and I was sore afterwards because I wasn't used to sitting at a desk all day. Good thing is that no one seemed to have noticed!!!
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with the doctor an my results thus far. I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions and then some. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

He didn't really say, between 275cc & 350cc. It all depends on how big I want to be. I do wear inserts in my bra..nobody knows how flat I really am..lol except my hubby. Do all your tops from before surgery still fit? I don't want to buy new clothes..just bras:) I don't want to look top heavy, but I don't want to come out disappointed wishing I went bigger after spending $6000 !!
I went with silicone moderate profile and I love the size, really suites my body. I went back to work last week and no one noticed, it's definitely more noticeable in a bathing suit. What size did you PS say would be your best bet? Since you are taller I would go with the 300cc. I don't think anyone would notice.
Here's a tip: two weeks before surgery wear extra padding, then a week or a few days before do the rice thing. That's what I did, not sure if it made a difference but I didn't want anyone to ask me questions
sweetthing~you look awesome, Did you get silicone or saline? what profile implant, high, moderate plus or moderate..I am scheduled for july 20th and deciding between 275cc or 300cc~moderate profile.. I am 5'5" 115lbs.. I dont want to be too big...how to you feel about your size? how do you look in clothes. I hear they look smaller in clothes?? I am not telling many people about surgery and want to look like I am wearing my big padded bras still...lol
I am happy with the 286 but it you are looking at being bigger than I would tell your PS that you want to do the 304. Just remember this the implant really chooses you and you may not be able to go larger because of your frame.
I just had my pre op appt today, was very surprised that my doctor wanted to go with 286 or 304 at the most... After looking at so many pictures I was shooting for 350, so I was a little surprised at his choice! Yours look great so that makes me feel better! I was worried 286 might be too small! I'm 5'3 110 pretty small all the way around!
Thats good your able to work . Now it's the weekend so can rest .
You look great !!!
Looks great so far! Did you end up going above the muscle? I can't wait til my surgery!!!
I went with 304 cc's too. at 5 months post op, I fit into a full C cup(D in Victorias Secret.) I'm 5'10. since you're so petite, they will def. look bigger on you. The shape looks great! Your PS did a nice job:-)
Go to ur profile and do up date scroll down and you will see where u can post pics
Glad to hear you are doing good . Get a lot of rest so you can heal .
Did my follow up this morning and I realize that I am swollen but they look great! I am very pleased with te results so far.
Congrats !!!!! How are you feeling ?
Had my surgery yesterday, everything is going well so far. So, I had to go with the 286 because I couldn't fit the 304. I know that I'm swollen right now but it looks like my twins are going to look very nice.
Good luck ! Let us know how your doing .
@ fitluv, what size were you beforehand? Thank you!
Angie is right. Try not to focus on the cup size. I did not tell any of my coworkers and when I'm dressed for work you can't tell that I'm a D at all. One lady recently told me that I should be happy I'm just a B!! I was laughing to myself if she only knew! I really don't look like I'm a D at all. I hope everything goes well for you! Please keep us posted!
Excited to hear about your results! I am 5'4" 108lbs. A cup. Probably going with the 286cc or 265cc silicone implant. I liked the 250cc sizers at my consult, so was told to go one up from there. The different between your two choices is very small. If you look at the natrelle sizing chart, the difference is 0.2cm bigger in projection and diameter. Did you try sizers on at your consult?

Well tomorrow is the big day! Good luck and keep us updated!!

Try not to focus too much on the cup size. You want to think about how they look on your body in proportion to the rest of your frame. Besides, bra manufacturers differ in how they size. So you might be a C in one type and a D in another. Don't let that freak you out. That said, welcome to RealSelf! I'm so glad you're here!

No, I'm not goin under the muscle. Thank you for your advise, I'm slightly concerned that I might be a D
Hi i have the same weight and height and wad an a cup too. Look at my pics. I have 350 cc on both sides. They are still a bit high on the pics. I think you should go for the 304 cc cause will give you the perfect result. Im very happy with my size.
Happy for you !
I'm so excited for you! I feel since the difference is only 20cc go for the larger. I'm 5"2 and at my competition weight I fluctuate from 104- 110. Right now I'm heavier because I basically took about 8 weeks off from doing anything active after my breast lift and Aug:( I got 260 in my left which was a B and 350 on my right which was an A. I am now a small D. I know that will get a little smalller as I train more. Good luck on your decision. Are you going under the muscle? This will also make them appear a little smaller.