Choosing the Right Size - Columbia, SC

Always have had an A and was hoping to get larger...

Always have had an A and was hoping to get larger after having children like my mother but I wasn't blessed. So, after a year of research I am 2 days away from making it a reality. I am excited yet nervouse at the same time. I am nervous that I might not have selected the right size. I want to be a C post op and had 2 options with 286CC or 304CC both which will get me there. I went with the 304 but I'm slightly concerned that it might be to big. I'm 5'2" 108 lbs, what do you guys think?

Glad to hear you are doing good . Get a lot of rest so you can heal .
Did my follow up this morning and I realize that I am swollen but they look great! I am very pleased with te results so far.
Congrats !!!!! How are you feeling ?

One week after surgery and I am still very pleased...

One week after surgery and I am still very pleased with my results! They look as if this was the size I was intended to be! The doctor did a great job
How do I post pictures?
You look great !!!
Looks great so far! Did you end up going above the muscle? I can't wait til my surgery!!!
I went with 304 cc's too. at 5 months post op, I fit into a full C cup(D in Victorias Secret.) I'm 5'10. since you're so petite, they will def. look bigger on you. The shape looks great! Your PS did a nice job:-)

Three weeks post op and I am doing good. Still a...

Three weeks post op and I am doing good. Still a little tender especially around the nipples. How long do you stay tender there?
I finally got my tape off the other day, so today I went and purchased a new bathing suit and thy look good. Tuesday was my first day back to work and I was sore afterwards because I wasn't used to sitting at a desk all day. Good thing is that no one seemed to have noticed!!!
He didn't really say, between 275cc & 350cc. It all depends on how big I want to be. I do wear inserts in my bra..nobody knows how flat I really am..lol except my hubby. Do all your tops from before surgery still fit? I don't want to buy new clothes..just bras:) I don't want to look top heavy, but I don't want to come out disappointed wishing I went bigger after spending $6000 !!
I went with silicone moderate profile and I love the size, really suites my body. I went back to work last week and no one noticed, it's definitely more noticeable in a bathing suit. What size did you PS say would be your best bet? Since you are taller I would go with the 300cc. I don't think anyone would notice.
Here's a tip: two weeks before surgery wear extra padding, then a week or a few days before do the rice thing. That's what I did, not sure if it made a difference but I didn't want anyone to ask me questions
sweetthing~you look awesome, Did you get silicone or saline? what profile implant, high, moderate plus or moderate..I am scheduled for july 20th and deciding between 275cc or 300cc~moderate profile.. I am 5'5" 115lbs.. I dont want to be too big...how to you feel about your size? how do you look in clothes. I hear they look smaller in clothes?? I am not telling many people about surgery and want to look like I am wearing my big padded bras still...lol
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with the doctor an my results thus far. I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions and then some. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.