1 Day Post OP and Already Amazed - Columbia, MO

I went in yesterday Feb 14th for a Full Tummy tuck...

I went in yesterday Feb 14th for a Full Tummy tuck and muscle repair. The pain is much worse than I expected ...hurts to do just about anything..but I do not regret it. The results i have seen so far 1 day out and covered in bandages is enough to make me ecstatic about the final results. He did take 9 lbs of skin off of my abdomen~~

Day 5 Feeling better today...but very stir crazy!...

Day 5
Feeling better today...but very stir crazy! I am ready to get out of this bed and this house! WEnt to the Dr yesterday and got my bandages taken off and... WOOHOO... I just love my surgeon! I am still extemely swollen but love how low and even my scar is. Where are my love handles??? Ive never lived without having to tuck those things in!!!

I am ready for drains to be gone and to get my energy back. I am off my pain meds except for tylenol. I get winded just going to the bathroom and feel like ive ran around the block.

Surgery is tough on your body but i am very happy I am already 5 days post op..the worst is over!
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

You Look Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seeing your pictures it makes me wish that April 27th will get her quicker.
Looking amazing!!!!!! Happy healing!
Thank you everyone!! I am now on day 8 and doing well! Showered bymyself today... (That is a Big DEAL) let me tell ya!! Swelling is going down by the day and I am feeling a tiny bit more normal day by day but still EXTREMELY exhausted!
All i can say is WOW!!!! You look great!!!!
You look amazing!!
You look great!Your new tummy looks fab! Congrats :)
Wannabe it will show up prob either today or tomorrow. It takes a day or two. Congrats on the new tummy. Looking forward to seeing the results.
Becross you look awesome. PS did a great job!!!!
Congrats on your Tummy tuck!! I just had my tummy tuck done yesterday. I posted to the real self website my before pictures two days ago but I haven't seen my post show up yet. Do you know if that's normal. I'm in a bit more pain today then I was yesterday. How long did you wait to look under your binder? I really want to look but I'm scared it will hurt.
Thanks for the comments! I am feeling better by the day! i have had a long struggle with weight ..ups and downs..and was always left with this huge gut of fat and skin. I cannot believe the cloak I was living under for years...it amazes me to see what was under all of that! I know i stil have stretch marks and I am ok with that. I knew I would ..and you better believe I am proud of each one of them!

As for the pain..well.. it is controllable..just very very uncomfortable. Sleeping..moving..coughing..etc.

Now on Day 5 I feel much better and am on no pain meds.

Do not let the pain scare you... this was the BEST thin I have EVER done for myself!

Congratualions and good luck. Feel free to email me with any questions.. I am more than happy to lend my support!
I'm having my surgery March 20th. How bad is the pain? Is the medicine helping at all? I am more scared for the pain than anything....
Congratulations on your tummy tuck! I just had mines on Feb 14th too. I've had hardly no pain but these drains are sooo annoying for me. But oh we'll, part of the process lol. You look very small it just looked like you had a lot of skin but really no fat or not much at all. I'm sure your results will be great. I agree with your comment about results and being one day post op. Happy healing!
Wow. Congratulations. I had my pre op yesterday and am looking forward to it. A little nervous about the pain afterwards but excited. We have a similar shape so I am excited to see some
More post op pics. Rest up!!!