Implant Exchange Big to Small, NO LIFT. 425cc Saline to 275cc High Profile Silicone. - Columbia, MO

Had my 425s for 11 years and they didn't really...

Had my 425s for 11 years and they didn't really match my frame at a size 4-6. When I had them done 11 years aso the doc talked me into larger than I wanted saying most women regret not going larger. That caused hard to find clothes that would fit my waist and not be too small in the chest.

Day of the surgery and it isn't bad! Just a little sore when I flex and the stiches sting some. I will have a follow up appointment Monday and will get to see them and how they look.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Thought I should add I did not get a lift as the...

Thought I should add I did not get a lift as the doctor thought they were near perfect and did not want to scar them up if not necessary. So I like the idea of seeing how they look without lifting and scaring as well.

Day two and besides tiring easily this has really been a breeze. I get bandages off tomorrow and will post a pic then.

4 days out and it's going really well! There is a...

4 days out and it's going really well! There is a sloshing noise so they are far from settled but will post pics when they do. The doctor said it is just from air and solution getting in the pocket when inserting the new implant and the body will absorb in about 10-14 days. Love the feel, it feels like he didn't even put anything in there! Also, I forgot to note that I had the procedure done in his office surgery room because I really don't ever want to go under again as anesthesia and I aren't friends. It was a piece of cake. No regrets as far as not having it done in a hospital.

I removed my implants with the hopes of being smaller but I am not happy and I am considering smaller implants. I had 300cc saline over the muscle. My ps tells me I can't go much smaller did they do anything to your breast to help with the smaller Implant? I would love to see pics. I want to fix my breast as I am very depress with my results.
Mine are silicone but the old were saline. Haven't decided if I miss the firmness of the saline or not. The Mentor website, under products will give you the measurements of all the implants. Just click on gel or saline and scroll down to the chart. This was helpful to me so I could see what I was taking out and how much of the space would be filled with what I decided on.

I'm glad your recovery is going well so far. Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! What do you think now that the bandages are off?

New photos, I really like how they turned out! ...

New photos, I really like how they turned out! They are much softer and not so overwhelming. Really natural feeling.

I just got my ba and I'm already looking into revision to smaller. This gives me hope that I can just exchange without a lift
Thanks for you so much. They look great. I got 425cc in jan 2014 and I don't like them. Way too big.have a consult for an exchange with another ps. You look great! I'm worried I might need a lift. I was thinking 275 or 300
Too small. .
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seaberg has always listened to me and accomodated if he thought it was safe to do so.