Leg Lift and Size Reduction! - Columbia, MD

See my results via the attached picture. I...

See my results via the attached picture. I decided to do Venus Freeze because I noticed gravity pulling down on my thighs trying to hide my knees! In short, the circumference reduced by about an inch around both legs and the skin was noticeably firmer. I am very pleased with the results; it has been about three months since my last session and my legs still look great!

The treatment itself didn't hurt but I did get a few zaps when the machine was on one spot for too long. Things get kind of goopy so I would recommend wearing pants or bringing a towel to sit on so you don't get any residue on the interior of your car. Good luck!

Venus freeze treatments seemed amazing at first four sessions to face I was pleased with the results.everything tight and defined. After 6th treatment my skin was left looking drawn and hollow.Had previous fillers in the face and told it would not affect the fillers but it definitely did. Pain level was minimal.Looked great initially.After 6 months had fat injections to get rid of hollows.I dont care what they say or promise be cautious if you have any fillers in the face.it does cancel them out.
I had Venus Legacy (newer than Freeze) on my butt. It def made my butt smaller. The problem is I already have a small butt and don't want it any smaller (lol) but clearly it affects the fat. So yes, I'm wary of having it on my face now. Thanks
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I can definitely see a difference in your before/after photo. Is there much of a recovery period with this procedure? Much post-op pain or downtime?
Julie D.

I booked my treatment at Physicians Weight Loss in Columbia, MD with Julie D. I highly recommend you request your consult and treatments with Julie, she was the most knowledgeable and thorough when doing my treatments and had an unrivaled bedside manner!