I Dont Recommend Going There - Colts Neck, NJ

I'm sorry but I can not agree with previous...

I'm sorry but I can not agree with previous comment. I found the staff to be rude & stuck up & Dr. Thompson very "full of himself". I urgeeee you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. If the procedure does not come out right like in my case him and his stuff will argue with you, pretending they don't see anything wrong and on top of that they will try to charge you for corrections. That's what they did to me and to be even more nasty they went on my brilliant distinction account deleted the point I earned. They are so unprofessional. I never went to a plastic surgeon that will argue with you so much,,but yet exactly knew what I was talking about and what needs to be corrected. I would NEVER recommend for anyone to use this doctor. Besides the fact that he is rude and does not have the time of day for his patients, his results are horrible. His wife works there as well and she tried to get money from me for his mess up. I know two people who went to him and they had to go back as well and he argue with them as well. I can't find one person who had a good thing to say about him. All they care about is to have you in and out and take your money. I hope this will help everyone making any future decision as to surgery or any other procedures. I was very disappointed in the way I was treated by Dr. Thompson, his wife and stuff. He was very abrupt, argued with me through the entire follow up visit. His front desk girl and the assistant was extremely rude to me. I guess I'll never find out if his surgery is any good, because I got such a bad feeling from his office that I would never go back there for anything!!!! If he can"t do simple injections think about surgery... Few years back when I went to him for consultation he bad mouth another surgeon I went to in the past (that did a very good job on me) which I thought was very unprofessional and that was one of the reasons why I went to someone else to get my work done. Simply don't trust him..he also has no pictures of his work on the web site since years...which to me it's kind of cheese. I won't ever go back to him even if you paid me!!!!!
Wow! I am beyond shocked to read such a bad review of Dr. Thompson! I had a GREAT experience with him and his staff! What did you have done that was so terrible? He did actual surgery on me (Smartlipo and Ultherapy) and I don't have complaints. You can see pictures on my reviews of my results. I am going to have a little touch up done on the lipo in a few months, but that is normal. I know people who have gone to other Dr's for smartlipo and needed a lot more touch ups than I do! I'm just wondering exactly what they said/did to you that was so awful? His wife is so pleasant! I can't imagine her ever being rude to anyone. As well as the other ladies in the office. I've been there multiple times and everyone has always been nothing but nice and friendly with me. As for their website, they told me they are in the process of changing the site which is why there aren't updated pictures. If you ask them, they can show you TONS of pictures they have in their office.
Colts Neck Plastic Surgeon