Do Not Recommend. -Colts Neck, NJ

I should have realized when my appointment time...

I should have realized when my appointment time was screwed up that this was not the Dr for me. I strongly do not recommend going here. I found another Dr that was wonderful and have since had the procedure. This man was very rude and spoke down to me during my consultation that they charged my insurance for. After I became very upset in tears after the way he spoke to me he left the room and had the nurse finish my appointment. The nurse was also supposed to follow up with me and I've yet to hear from her (my appointment was last April or May 2013, it is now December 2013)
NO compassion at all !
Colts Neck Plastic Surgeon

See above

Dear Blondie1209, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Compassion for our patients is at the top of the list of priorities of each member of our team. I apologize that the experience you described above about your visit last spring paints a very different picture. Patient feedback is very important to us and I'm sorry that we did not have the opportunity to address your concerns with you directly. I welcome you to contact us to share additional feedback so that we can specifically address your experience and ensure that our current and future patients consistently receive the compassion and care they deserve.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the breast reconstruction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast reconstruction community.