Grandma's Lip Lines (Awful!) - Colorado Springs, CO

My 50th high school reunion is coming up; I'd...

My 50th high school reunion is coming up; I'd recently had skin cancer surgery, with a MOHS Surgeon removing diseased tissue, and Facial Recon (Plastics) Surgeon performed the closure. Since I had to see HIM many times, for debridement of wound, I thought his precision was xlnt, and decided to have him take care of my lip lines. He utilized TWO syringes @ $ 550. each. He did a beautiful job!

Ongoing affect of Restylane.

I continue to be very pleased with my outcome; yes, it hurt a bit, but no worse than a dental visit! I'm trying to find a 'before' photo that represents. The surgery, just to remove the aggressive cancer, was quite extensive, on both sides of face; worst, being the left side, where I was told I might lose skin! They popped up overnight, it seemed! With complications where you see the bandage; slowly but surely, it's healing!! When all is done and healed, it will be like a mini-facelift : I can already see the difference when I look at this photo - face looks puffier, before!

Compliments

I am starting to receive compliments from folks who don't know I had the Restylane; they simply say I look 'great'. Dr Delsaso is highy skilled and the nicest person!! Yesterday, my Pilates Instructor, out of the blue, said: "I love your lips!" She did know I'd had the procedure done.

Order of photos

Photos: "After" is on the left; "Before" is on the right.

Order of photos

The "Before" photo is also before the substantial skin cancer surgery, on both sides of face. Dr. Delsaso had the job of closing, with symmetry, when the largest defect was on left side of face, and HUGE! So, you are also able to see his skill in that area!

Update on lips

Recent outcome of lips

Finally healing after 6 months!

These photos show the Journey and Outcome as of June 14th; surgery performed by MOHS Surgeon and Facial Reconstruction Specialist (for closure) - last photo is approx 3 months post-op. I thought it would NEVER heal!!
Colorado Springs Facial Plastic Surgeon

Highly skilled, excellent communicator, exuberant personality, sense of humor and, best of all, completely dedicated to his talented craft! He is highly recommended!