1 Year Post Op 40 Years Old and Feeling Like a Teenager! - Colorado Springs

I gave birth to my first child when I was only 16...

I gave birth to my first child when I was only 16 years old. I was a very tiny 107 pounds when I got pregnant and gained 60+ pounds. I went from a 32A bra size to a 36 DD (a sagggy 36DD) after 4 children and 20+ years after the first I had gained quite a bit of weight. At my heaviest I was 220 pounds. The first step in my transformatin was having Lap Band surgery. In less than one year I went from a size 20 down to a size Zero. So now I was skinny, but EVERYTHING sagged. I felt horrible out of my clothes, skinny or not. February 2011 I has a full tummy tuck, breast lift with implants (that was to keep my same size, only perky...otherwise doc said with only a lift I would end up with a "B" cup) and lastly I did lipo on my inner thighs. I am happy with all the results except for the lipo. Now 1 year post op, I feel amazing!! I love looking in the mirror again and buying new clothes :) I would do it all over again!! (I would leave the lipo on the inner thighs out. It was a waste of money, approx $3,000 and actually looks worse than what I started with. While I don't have the meaty little bulge that was once there, I now have an empty saggy pouch, which actually looks worse and I am having to consider further surgery for a lift to make it go away.)

Denver Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing :)
You look better than all the rest!!! Your results are the best I've seen!! AMAZING!!!! What all did you have done please! !!
What size and profile did you do? Are you still happy with your results? You look amazing, he did a great job!
I LOVE YOUR NEW SHAPE!!! AND YOUR TASTE IN SHOPPING>>>>GO GIRL shop til ya drop!
You look amaaazing! Thank you for posting the later pics.
ok so i am impressed, i totally see the lipo of the waist. i had the exact hx, same wt, lap band same shape. doc told me NO reduction, i would be too small. just get a lift. im getting tt w/lipo in a few weeks, but i DO NOT want implants. I HATE having big breasts. what were the changes in your measurements and wt if you don;t mind? you look awesome :)

WOW you look hot!  Really really impressive after photos. :)

You look fantastic. Wow! It's so great to read of stories that are a year or more out, too. You really get all the information about healing and recovery. Thank you so much for sharing your stories and photos here on RealSelf!