1 Year Post Op 40 Years Old and Feeling Like a Teenager! - Colorado Springs

I gave birth to my first child when I was only 16...

I gave birth to my first child when I was only 16 years old. I was a very tiny 107 pounds when I got pregnant and gained 60+ pounds. I went from a 32A bra size to a 36 DD (a sagggy 36DD) after 4 children and 20+ years after the first I had gained quite a bit of weight. At my heaviest I was 220 pounds. The first step in my transformatin was having Lap Band surgery. In less than one year I went from a size 20 down to a size Zero. So now I was skinny, but EVERYTHING sagged. I felt horrible out of my clothes, skinny or not. February 2011 I has a full tummy tuck, breast lift with implants (that was to keep my same size, only perky...otherwise doc said with only a lift I would end up with a "B" cup) and lastly I did lipo on my inner thighs. I am happy with all the results except for the lipo. Now 1 year post op, I feel amazing!! I love looking in the mirror again and buying new clothes :) I would do it all over again!! (I would leave the lipo on the inner thighs out. It was a waste of money, approx $3,000 and actually looks worse than what I started with. While I don't have the meaty little bulge that was once there, I now have an empty saggy pouch, which actually looks worse and I am having to consider further surgery for a lift to make it go away.)

Denver Plastic Surgeon