Explantation Under Local Anesthesia - Colorado Springs, CO

Amazing I paid less to do this under versed and...

Amazing I paid less to do this under versed and fentanyl and let me tell you well worth it. Was a small B before implants 10 plus years ago had 375cc and with gaining some weight I was a DD for the past 5 years. I am now a full c natural and did not need a lift. Easy procedure and healed with in a week. love my natural look.

Christiana, I live in Colo Spgs too and have been considering explantation surgery.I got 350 cc saline implants 4 years ago and have had numerous health problems since. I'm not blaming the implants - I think I'm creating a psychological illness. I didn't get them done for myself, I got them done bc my boyfriend loves large breasts. Every year I dislike them more, and am ready to have them removed. I had an explant consult with the surgeon who originally did them and the cost was 5k. Dr. Spiers was one of my original implant consults and because of your feedback I'm comfortable going to him for explant surgery. Thanks soooo much for posting this!
ZenJen it's been a year since your post, how are you doing? I go to see Dr. Spiers on Jan 13 and am in much of the same situation. I got the implants to please my husband and really can think of a million other ways I could have spent the money. Like you I hate them more and more each day and can't wait to get them out.
i'm now 3 weeks post-explant surgery, and everything is going well! i have pretty much the same to report as you - procedure was quick and painless, a little bit of a shock at first but looking better every day! hope this is helpful for anyone considering an explantation.
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Went to 3 consultations and did 6 months research to make sure I was ready. Look at pics it helps I knew what to expect.